Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make a Gears of war 3 clan

Go down 
+2
COG X GEAR
mamaspot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mamaspot
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 3
GOW cash : 7

How to make a Gears of war 3 clan Empty
PostSubject: How to make a Gears of war 3 clan   How to make a Gears of war 3 clan EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:01 am

[left]Hello,
I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to make a clan on Gears of war 3? please and thanks
Back to top Go down
COG X GEAR
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
COG X GEAR

Number of posts : 73
Gamertag : COG X GEAR
GOW cash : 113

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Gears of war 3 clan   How to make a Gears of war 3 clan EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:29 am

As Sole said, Get around 3 or more people and start the clan simple stuff I:
Back to top Go down
ballsofsteel
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 4
Gamertag : viyamed
GOW cash : 4

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Gears of war 3 clan   How to make a Gears of war 3 clan EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:04 am

add me also that way your clan can get bigger
Gamertag: viyamed
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Gears of war 3 clan   How to make a Gears of war 3 clan EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:50 am

COG X GEAR wrote:
As Sole said, Get around 3 or more people and start the clan simple stuff I:

I started with only 2 people ^.^ now our clan has 30+ members i belive. Not that hard to make one though, as COG said that Sole said, get 3 (or 2) people, think of an original name *this is a key step as if you become well known later and you have the same name as a older more popular clan it will cause problems* then all thats left is to estabilish yourselfs and get more members Razz hope that helps
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Wolfbrand Morro
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Wolfbrand Morro

Clan : UNU
Number of posts : 93
Gamertag : URBitteNbyWOLFY
GOW cash : 140

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Gears of war 3 clan   How to make a Gears of war 3 clan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:17 am

It depends on what type of clan you want. You've got a social clan which you set up as described above. Just get 3 people and a website and your good to go. Enjin is a good free clan website maker.
If you want it to be social competitive you'll need to get a regular team of 5, this would mean about 8-10 members. Then start making friends with other social clans and playing in scrims against them. I can help with that part Smile Then you just join a league site such as WGL who hold regular casual gaming leagues.
If you want a competitive clan then you've got your work cut out for you. You need to get a team of 5 regular players who are...
Spoiler:
...fairly good. Then you need to create a gamebattles account, make sure you have each match recorded, keep all matches on file, etc, etc. I'm not going into the tricky bits. But if you want to set up a clan of the first or second type I'd be more then happy to help with website design and/or getting you on the grid, just message me on this or xbox

tl;dr it depends, hit me up for more info

(Mods: I hope al the references to league sites aren't a breach of the rules here, as they don't really count as communities, sorry if they are)
Back to top Go down
http://unuclan.enjin.com
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Gears of war 3 clan   How to make a Gears of war 3 clan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 am

I would like to join one of those Social Clans where you don't have to change your name and have people in the United States or around there. As that's where I live. lol
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
Wolfbrand Morro
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Wolfbrand Morro

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Gears of war 3 clan   How to make a Gears of war 3 clan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:41 am

You'd be best to post an application on the forums here and probably elsewhere with your details. Unfortunately XGL are really just European members. We used to have an american faction but it died out as it was difficult for the rest of the clan to communicate with them.
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Gears of war 3 clan   How to make a Gears of war 3 clan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:47 am

Yeah I read your website lol.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
Wolfbrand Morro
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Wolfbrand Morro

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Gears of war 3 clan   How to make a Gears of war 3 clan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 am

I can however see if XGL have any links to American clans that might be what your looking for. Probably not but it's been going so long and Potleg is all over the place nobody but him really knows who knows XGL and who XGL knows ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a Gears of war 3 clan   How to make a Gears of war 3 clan Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make a Gears of war 3 clan
Page 1 of 1