Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

season pass with multiple gamertags?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skelf23
New Recruit
New Recruit
skelf23

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 5
Gamertag : SKELF23
GOW cash : 11

season pass with multiple gamertags? Empty
PostSubject: season pass with multiple gamertags?   season pass with multiple gamertags? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Hi all, I was just wondering how the season pass is going to work. My console has 3 gamertags, if one gt purchases the season pass will the other two have access to use the dlc as well? I know this works for the weapon skin pack as my son purchased it and both the other gt`s can customize their weapons. It seems pointless to buy three season passes if i don`t need too.

Thanks in advance, Skelf23.
Back to top Go down
Sole
Cole Train
Cole Train
Sole

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 479
Gamertag : STEADY KNOCKIN
GOW cash : 462

PostSubject: Re: season pass with multiple gamertags?   season pass with multiple gamertags? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Yea it will have access to it as long as the other gamertags play on that xbox.
Back to top Go down
skelf23
New Recruit
New Recruit
skelf23

Number of posts : 5
Gamertag : SKELF23
GOW cash : 11

PostSubject: Re: season pass with multiple gamertags?   season pass with multiple gamertags? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:51 pm

That`s good news,thought i was going to have to buy 3 passes so that we could all have access to the new maps,Ramm`s shadow and the new fortification upgrades. Now i can go spend my MSP points on some other stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Klumz3yMick3y
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Klumz3yMick3y

Number of posts : 42
Gamertag : Klumz3yMick3y
GOW cash : 50

PostSubject: Re: season pass with multiple gamertags?   season pass with multiple gamertags? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:49 pm

yeah, and when you buy the weapon skins, or unlock some weapon skins, every account on that xbox have them too. My sister's account has all the weapon skins I purchased/unlocked when we play.
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: season pass with multiple gamertags?   season pass with multiple gamertags? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:42 am

In my experience, the other gamertags won't have access to the DLC stuff unless the gamertag that purchased them is logged in as well......
Back to top Go down
KiLLUMiNATi9110
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 50
Gamertag : oG KiLLa STaTuS
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: season pass with multiple gamertags?   season pass with multiple gamertags? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Yeah,but i dont think the gamertag that purchased it has to be playing,just logged in. Dont quote me, but im pretty sure thats how it works with DLC on here and on call of duty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: season pass with multiple gamertags?   season pass with multiple gamertags? Empty

Back to top Go down

season pass with multiple gamertags?
Page 1 of 1