Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a clan, mature gamers, KOH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CHROMExSKULL
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 3
GOW cash : 5

Looking for a clan, mature gamers, KOH Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a clan, mature gamers, KOH   Looking for a clan, mature gamers, KOH EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:03 am

Id love to join a clan or find a good group of people to play with, not sure why but most people on my friends list do not play Gears and im tired of playing with randoms in quick matches. I would love to get a team and do some ranked. Im on the East Coast, I mostly play KOTH, im a stay at home dad at the moment so im on a little bit during the day when the baby is sleeping and im able to play more at night.

I want to play with mature people who like to win, communicate, practice and get better and have a good time. I play KOTH the right way, my kd ratio might not be the best but I am always going for the circle (unlike a lot of the randoms I play with), I get a bunch of kills and im usually 1 or 2 on my team.

Let me know if any of you want to get something going, especially if you are in to KOTH. Not sure if I want to change my gamertag, id rather not but I would consider it if I got in to a serious clan that would actually practice together and last. Message me on here or my gamertag is CHROMExSKULL
Back to top Go down

Looking for a clan, mature gamers, KOH
Page 1 of 1