Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for adult gamers 20+, small organized clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leach
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 3

Looking for adult gamers 20+, small organized clan Empty
PostSubject: Looking for adult gamers 20+, small organized clan   Looking for adult gamers 20+, small organized clan EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Hey there, I'm looking for a group of people around my age to get an organized team together. Hopefully around 6-7 that can regularly play with each other, and develop some great strategies and become unstoppable. Looking for mature people that are open to hearing others opinions, and can benefit the team with their own perspective in a productive way. I'm not a great player right now, but dominated in gears 1. I have some great ideas about how gears is similar to chess, and how, given that idea, this game should ACTUALLY be played. I would like to keep people above 20, because younger people tend to be less serious, not open to hearing others words, and generally Awful to be around. If you are under 20, and would like to have a conversation with me prior to joining to show me that you don't fall under my stereotype I am open to doing that. Let me know what you think, add my gamer tag, lardavy, and send me a chat invite if I'm on. Applicants should always have a mic. Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

Looking for adult gamers 20+, small organized clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for adult gamers 20+, small organized clan   Looking for adult gamers 20+, small organized clan EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:28 pm

I'm sure that you'll find or build a suitable clan here. Also, welcome to the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Looking for adult gamers 20+, small organized clan
Page 1 of 1