Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a Good, Solid clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I Am Poolman
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

Looking for a Good, Solid clan Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Good, Solid clan   Looking for a Good, Solid clan EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:39 pm

I consider myself to be a good Gears player, and would like to join a good clan that plays fairly often. Here is a little of my achievements in gears.

Name: Joe

Gamertag: I Am Poolman

K/D ratio: 1.8

W/L ratio: 1.9

I'm a college student, so I can't be on all the time, but am on fairly regularly. Will tryout or whatever to join a good clan. Hit me up on here, or send a message on Xbox Live.
Back to top Go down
Klumz3yMick3y
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Klumz3yMick3y

Number of posts : 42
Gamertag : Klumz3yMick3y
GOW cash : 50

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Good, Solid clan   Looking for a Good, Solid clan EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Hello Joe. I am looking for a clan also. I need a clan that can handle insane difficulty on Horde, beast, and campaign. I see that you are good, so I see I found myself a good teammate in the future. I'm also a college student too, but I only go twice a week to school. BTW, what is your time zone? I live in the pacific, and my gamertag is what you see on my profile<--------
Back to top Go down
Klumz3yMick3y
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Klumz3yMick3y

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Good, Solid clan   Looking for a Good, Solid clan EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Sorry, I forgot to mention: when are you available to play?
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Good, Solid clan   Looking for a Good, Solid clan EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Klumz3yMick3y wrote:
Hello Joe. I am looking for a clan also. I need a clan that can handle insane difficulty on Horde, beast, and campaign. I see that you are good, so I see I found myself a good teammate in the future. I'm also a college student too, but I only go twice a week to school. BTW, what is your time zone? I live in the pacific, and my gamertag is what you see on my profile<--------

I am also clan-less atm, i have beast, campaign and half of horde done on insane. but always willing to go through them again- hit me up if ur interested. my time zone is GMT plus 2
gamertag is my username
online most evenings between 5 and 10, and most of saturday.
Back to top Go down
Klumz3yMick3y
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Klumz3yMick3y

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Good, Solid clan   Looking for a Good, Solid clan EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:52 pm

BigStu4q wrote:
Klumz3yMick3y wrote:

I am also clan-less atm, i have beast, campaign and half of horde done on insane. but always willing to go through them again- hit me up if ur interested. my time zone is GMT plus 2
gamertag is my username
online most evenings between 5 and 10, and most of saturday.

Cool, saturdays are good for me. And 7 on the evenings sound good also. Just tell me the time. I'll make sure to add you. We can play horde all day if we have to on insane. I love horde. BTW, do you have friends that can play beast with us on insane? I tried it with 3 people the other day, and we were so close to beating it without failing. We were on wave 12, but we failed miserably lol
Back to top Go down
loonytoon209
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : K.E.C
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 19
Gamertag : Loonytoon209
GOW cash : 25

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Good, Solid clan   Looking for a Good, Solid clan EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:33 pm

im down for some beast on insane and join you guys for some game time add me.
GT:Loonytoon209
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Good, Solid clan   Looking for a Good, Solid clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Good, Solid clan
Page 1 of 1