Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forming Gears of War 3 Clan

Go down 
+2
v Wookiee v
nigh7mar3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nigh7mar3
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 3
Gamertag : Dr nigh7mar3
GOW cash : 5

Forming Gears of War 3 Clan Empty
PostSubject: Forming Gears of War 3 Clan   Forming Gears of War 3 Clan EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:16 am

Hello everyone, I am forming a clan on GoW3. I do not have a name in mind, and that is something that can be decided by those who wish to join. I currently have two, potentially four people in this clan already, and should be growing fast. My main aim here is to get a solid group of people together that wish to play on a regular basis, and expand from there. Simply put, I am looking for players who wish to compete. I do not want whiners and quitters, or people who seek constant confrontation. For those of you interested, hit me up on xbl, my gamer tag is Dr nigh7mar3.
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Forming Gears of War 3 Clan   Forming Gears of War 3 Clan EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:23 pm

Gears of War consist of whining, the bigger whiners are some of the best players. Along with the cocky assholes. You pretty just eliminated the MLG level players. Just throwing that out there. Good luck with your clan.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
nigh7mar3
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Forming Gears of War 3 Clan   Forming Gears of War 3 Clan EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Azrahgade wrote:
Gears of War consist of whining, the bigger whiners are some of the best players. Along with the cocky assholes. You pretty just eliminated the MLG level players. Just throwing that out there. Good luck with your clan.

You're right. And i'm really okay with that. I'm really more concerned with having fun, and better attitudes win games. So the cocky assholes and big whiners can continue to do what they do, truthfully i'm not all that concerned with them.
Back to top Go down
C00L12345
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Trade Rep : 3
Number of posts : 42
GOW cash : 48

PostSubject: Re: Forming Gears of War 3 Clan   Forming Gears of War 3 Clan EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:37 pm

I'm awful at this game. It must be the high amounts of lag? I Gnasher people close up and they kill me first? What's going on? Or I could just be crap overall. Hit Level 100 yesterday ;]
Back to top Go down
nigh7mar3
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Forming Gears of War 3 Clan   Forming Gears of War 3 Clan EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:55 pm

C00L12345 wrote:
I'm awful at this game. It must be the high amounts of lag? I Gnasher people close up and they kill me first? What's going on? Or I could just be crap overall. Hit Level 100 yesterday ;]

Not really sure how this pertains to the topic, but your connection is probably slow. Grats on level 100 Smile.
Back to top Go down
One MSTRKRFT
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 14
Gamertag : One MSTRKRFT
GOW cash : 22

PostSubject: Re: Forming Gears of War 3 Clan   Forming Gears of War 3 Clan EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:30 am

Im down, add my GT: One MSTRKRFT. Same as my name lol
Back to top Go down
iBlackStarr
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 7
Gamertag : II KidScene x
GOW cash : 11

PostSubject: Re: Forming Gears of War 3 Clan   Forming Gears of War 3 Clan EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Im up for grabs add me II KidScene x
Back to top Go down
canoneyez
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Forming Gears of War 3 Clan   Forming Gears of War 3 Clan EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:44 am

I am looking to join for fun, mature team-based gaming. I am not a quitter nor a cocky asshole so I am in the minority I guess.

Sign me up! XBL Screenname is: TLCRAIG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forming Gears of War 3 Clan   Forming Gears of War 3 Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Forming Gears of War 3 Clan
Page 1 of 1