Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I bet there is a lot of kill stealing

Go down 
+2
Jt7ice
ThePublicNME
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  Empty
PostSubject: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:49 am

Purely because people will want to try out the executions so they won't finish the down from a distance and by the time they got to there down there already dead! I can imagine this is happening a lot
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 326
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:57 am

if you watch the stream youll hear alot of guys screaming about how that was their kill blah blah, it sucks when someone takes a kill but you still get points for trying
Back to top Go down
http://vwvortex.com
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:00 am

Yea you can never stop kill stealing in a game where you can down someone but I think it will be worse if people are wanting to do an execution.

I don't mind people stealing my kills in annex or modes like that but in warzone man it pisses me off especially if it's on purpose
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:14 am

Ninja wrote:
Yea you can never stop kill stealing in a game where you can down someone but I think it will be worse if people are wanting to do an execution.

I don't mind people stealing my kills in annex or modes like that but in warzone man it pisses me off especially if it's on purpose

exactly, thats why when they cry to me for help because they are down and about to get curbed i just watch and laugh
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:19 am

grrr kill stealers. i have a problem with a lot of them but some are ok theres times where i don't mean to take someones kill but it happens so.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:23 am

Sometimes I 'accidently' steal someone's kill most often when I'm throwing ink grenads around (GOW2).

But never on purpose I think because of all the unlocks now in Gears of War 3 kill stealing will be worse than the other Gears of War games although it wasn't that bad in the first one
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:26 am

that sounds like its going to be horrible
Back to top Go down
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:26 am

when u first start off in gow3beta u do steal alot but as you get better you do it less and less
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:28 am

ill have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Vambo

Number of posts : 157
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:41 pm

It's rife in Team Death Match at the moment.
Not really a problem because it's important to dispatch enemies asap due the nature of the game.

Hopefully other modes will allow time to pull off more executions without the down being finished off by someone else.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:25 am

No wonder there are lots of kill stealing it's because some things that you can unlock require an amount of kills. I only just learned that. But it sure explains the kill stealing
Back to top Go down
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Vambo

Number of posts : 157
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 pm

I find it's best to play with mates and just agree to kill everything regardless of who downs. If you wanna pull off an execution then just call it out and take the down yourself. Works for us.
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:26 pm

i have noticed a good deal of kill stealing. I was playing yesterday and some guy stole 3 of my kills in one round of team deathmatch. I wish there was a boot option at the time.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:13 am

There's lots of this dam kill stealing and it's because there is a kill/death ratio that just should not be included in Gears of War imo
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:15 am

Ninja wrote:
There's lots of this dam kill stealing and it's because there is a kill/death ratio that just should not be included in Gears of War imo

last night was funny, i downed a guy ran up to execute then my dumb teammate ran up and shot him before i got a chance to kill, as soon as i hit him with the gun he gets down starts crawling to me so i slowly back up. then watch the enemy rip his arm off, good stuff
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:09 am

Jt7ice wrote:
Ninja wrote:

last night was funny, i downed a guy ran up to execute then my dumb teammate ran up and shot him before i got a chance to kill, as soon as i hit him with the gun he gets down starts crawling to me so i slowly back up. then watch the enemy rip his arm off, good stuff

Lol that's a lesson to teach them but the lesson won't be learned throughout the Beta I've soon realised that because it's all so fast and people want kills the whole 'respect other gamers' thing just doesn't exist in the Beta. If I see a downed enemy from now I will dam shoot and not even care. That seems to be the mentally for the majority. You could leave a down for the guy that got it and another guy will just take it anyway!

It's shit but it's how the Beta is unless you are playing with friends then you may as well kill everybody down or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bet there is a lot of kill stealing    I bet there is a lot of kill stealing  Empty

Back to top Go down

I bet there is a lot of kill stealing
Page 1 of 1