Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ)

Go down 
+2
nulgath
CursedDragon177
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CursedDragon177
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 3
GOW cash : 5

IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ) Empty
PostSubject: IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ)   IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Right im hosting lobbies for players who wish to get the onyx IM A BEAST medal. I have already completed beast mode on insane without failing, so im offering to help players complete it as well. THERE IS NO CATCH! I do not want anybodies money/microsoft points. My method to completing this takes a minimum of 2 people but the more the better.

If you are interested in gaining the onyx IM A BEAST medal then you will need a mic as communication is the key to success. You will also need to be mature and work as a team.

*PLEASE NOTE*
My gamertag is CursedDragon177
send a message to me via Xbox Live and a friend request and i will set up a lobby.
Do not reply to this post as i prefer to play games then sit and read forums so i may not read replies to this post
Back to top Go down
CursedDragon177
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 3
GOW cash : 5

PostSubject: Re: IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ)   IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:47 pm

PS. it is a legit method. There is no glitching, no modding and no hacking used prior, during or after the process...
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ)   IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:24 am

?
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ)   IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:56 am

sounds fishy to me.

i wouldnt recommend anyone add this person, but thats just me. i reckon its someone who hacks
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

PostSubject: Re: IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ)   IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:29 am

[center]How to beat Beast on Insane

1. Pick Trenches map
2. When you start you will need 4 people or 5 to make it quicker to kill the cog or onyx guards.
3. Choose tickers, low cost, which means more money for beserkers at the end of it.
4. Continue to use tickers on waves 1 - 11
5. wave 12 alot of money stacked up for the zerker, and plow thru the onyx guards and prescott.
6. this is how i did it and got my onyx IM A BEAST! medal

We attempted with 3, got to wave 12, and lost so 4 is alot better chances, you might lose around 3 - 5 because they beef up the defences, but we got the hang of it and wiped em out and got the onyx medal.

Like i said this is how i did it to get the medal, just tickers and zerkers.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ)   IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:09 am

add me then
Back to top Go down
L7 Prodigy L7
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
L7 Prodigy L7

Number of posts : 64
Gamertag : L7 Prodigy L7
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ)   IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 am

I got the IM A BEAST! medal on the first week GOW3 came out. I had a few friends with me and we got it on our first try on the map Gridlock.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ)   IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:11 am

Anything that happens on XBL is not this forums responsibilty. We can not guarantee the legitamacy of this thread so it is being locked and you are advised to be cautious with posts such as these.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ)   IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ) Empty

Back to top Go down

IM A BEAST onyx medal lobby... (PLEASE READ)
Page 1 of 1