Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jumping at level 48 horde mode

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Team Steve00
New Recruit
New Recruit
Team Steve00

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 15
Gamertag : Team Steve
GOW cash : 25

Jumping at level 48 horde mode Empty
PostSubject: Jumping at level 48 horde mode   Jumping at level 48 horde mode EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:19 pm

I got invited by a friend to play horde which i had never been on before. Now the 2 I was play with I admit carried me and I thank them both, but after we struggled all the way through we got to level 48 and then new folk jumped into the game. is this a common occurance and are they doing it to level? I have to admit they spoiled all the hard work than went in before as they were a couple of idiots.
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: Jumping at level 48 horde mode   Jumping at level 48 horde mode EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:58 am

i never heard of that happen, in fact i dont think you can join a horde match that is already in session unless one of the players friends can jump in or get invited. i highly doubt they were strangers. one of your team probably knew them.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Jumping at level 48 horde mode   Jumping at level 48 horde mode EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:04 am

That's odd. I had a similar experience while playing Beast I got to wave 12 on my own and suddenly I was joined by a whole team. I was grinding my fortification destroys and it buggered me up.
Back to top Go down
Team Steve00
New Recruit
New Recruit
Team Steve00

PostSubject: Re: Jumping at level 48 horde mode   Jumping at level 48 horde mode EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm guessing then they were on the other lads friends list, still they came across as idiots not even a polite hey do mind if we join you just started screaming and shouting abuse at every thing and every one. I guess when puberty kicks in they might grow out of it. There seems to be a lot of that on the on line.
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: Jumping at level 48 horde mode   Jumping at level 48 horde mode EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:57 pm

mute button all the way bud, if it happens again invite me in. screamers and abusers hate me because i dont bite :p
Back to top Go down
Team Steve00
New Recruit
New Recruit
Team Steve00

PostSubject: Re: Jumping at level 48 horde mode   Jumping at level 48 horde mode EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Fair comment I'll practice that on top of all the other things i got to practice. Smile
Thats my Friday night sorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumping at level 48 horde mode   Jumping at level 48 horde mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Jumping at level 48 horde mode
Page 1 of 1