Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

locust horde mode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

locust horde mode Empty
PostSubject: locust horde mode   locust horde mode EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 am

i have a small idea of another survival mode which is called locust horde, from the name u can guess that its a horde where u play as locust.
It does NOT work like beast, its supposed to be like in horde, u can choose ur character, skins weaps etc...
But u only fight the cog up to lv 15 in which u kill hoffman and prescott, then in a cinematic it shows immulsion gulping out of the ground, and u must run away and survive for 30 sec, after that lambents show up and stuff.
Abilities usage possible, u get cleavers, and last boss on wave 100 is adam fenix as a lambent with oneshots in both hands, and if ammo runs out he pulls out mulchers, if they run out too he will fight like a zerker, in single u can continue from where u left of like in campaign, oh and in the end once he is downed if u try to execute him there will be a cinematic with u killing him in execution and giving u 10k xp, like completing it by killing him, possibility at random to fly around with reaver but only one and whole team must go on it.
New weapons: battle-knife; a big soldier knife which is fast and kills a player in 4 hits, execution: u stab the guy in the head, pull it out fast and slice his throat; grenade mace, which is from those locusts with shields, usable in tier 2 in beast, works same like for the big guy, but if the ammo runs out u still can use it but it doesnt explode and it kills in 2 hits; extinguisher, ammo bar works like for scorcher, but u cant reload it u just pick up ammo, max ammo 100, uses: blinds the enemy blinds for 10 sec, takes place of grenades, execution: u smash the guy in the head, spray in his mouth, then u smash him again but in the neck, cracking it.
New maps: river; from gow 2, escalation; from gow 1, fuel depot; too from gow 1
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

locust horde mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: locust horde mode   locust horde mode EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:26 am

Sounds more like an idea then a new game mode
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

locust horde mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: locust horde mode   locust horde mode EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:01 pm

it was meant to be a game mode but it needs bit more stuff into it as it aint gonna be enough for a locust horde
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

locust horde mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: locust horde mode   locust horde mode EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:17 am

Im pretty sure if there is going to be a mode like this it will be Beast/Horde mode... Two teams of 4 people, one playing the cogs making repairs and everything and one playing as the usual beast team spawning in as locust like the zerker etc etc
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

locust horde mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: locust horde mode   locust horde mode EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:24 pm

thats not what i have written in here, did u read my post propely, i didnt write horde/beast, it is LOCUST HORDE, where its similar to horde but u play as LOCUST
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

locust horde mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: locust horde mode   locust horde mode EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:17 am

Did you not read what i wrote? I said if there is any mode LIKE this it will be Horde/beast. This seems a little, idk more like a little dream you thought up. Where did you find the information on this?

Oh, and Escalation is already a map in Gears 3 btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

locust horde mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: locust horde mode   locust horde mode Empty

Back to top Go down

locust horde mode
Page 1 of 1