Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JodisDeadCat
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 3
Gamertag : JodisDeadCat
GOW cash : 5

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:40 am

Hey I'm looking to join a clan, I play a ton of Gears and I'm very achievement driven Although I play multiplayer a lot as well. I am currently a level 72 green, and my K/D is 1.8 or 1.9 overall. In execution, warzone, TD, CTL, and wingman my K/D is at or above a 2.1. I'm looking for a fun clan that will play all modes horde, beast, arcade, and multiplayer. I'm 18 and live in Michigan. And as a special note I usually use the lancer/gnasher but occasionally use the hammerburst. I'm a very skilled sniper with the longshot and the oneshot. Any clan offers would be great, I look forward to hearing back from you. - Anthony
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:40 am

http://gearsofwarzone.niceboard.org/t2266-vengeance

Check out that post if you meet the scripture you can send me a message on LIVE to
v Wookiee v.

Your 18 which is good, depends what you are looking for, I am very good at the game as well. I use the Retro Lancer, and the Gnasher, at times I use the Hammerburst. Name change is a must. If you are still interested view my recruitment. post.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
JodisDeadCat
New Recruit
New Recruit

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:10 am

Alright I'll take a look and I'm going away today for the weekend, but when I get back I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
JodisDeadCat
New Recruit
New Recruit

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:26 am

Also, I really enjoy talking about politics and other matters, I'm pleased to see a clan that doesn't come off as morons. I'm still not sure but as I said I will be back on Sunday.

P.S. If I change my name how does v Apollo v sound?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a clan
Page 1 of 1