Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beta Unlockables??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
curby
Aaron Griffin
Aaron Griffin
curby

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 303
Gamertag : curby23
GOW cash : 354

Beta Unlockables?? Empty
PostSubject: Beta Unlockables??   Beta Unlockables?? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:03 pm

As the title says......
I heard that if you achieve certain ranks and so on, on the beta then you have a chance of unlocking the gold lancer and so on for the september release??
Correct me if im wrong but it would be nice to no exactly what i have to aim for to achieve this before may 15th!!!

Cheers in advance..............CuRbY......... Cool
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Beta Unlockables?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Unlockables??   Beta Unlockables?? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:11 am

Here are all the unlockables:

* Flaming Hammerburst: Complete one match by Sunday, April 24 to permanently unlock.
* Flaming Lancer: Complete one match during the week of April 25 to permanently unlock.
* Flaming Sawed-Off Shotgun: Complete one match during the week of May 2 to permanently unlock.
* Flaming Gnasher Shotgun: Complete one match during the week of May 9 to permanently unlock.
* Beta Tester Medal: Complete one match in the Beta to permanently unlock.
* Thrashball Cole : Unlock Thrashball Cole to play as Augustus Cole as he was before Emergence Day. A legendary Thrashball athlete known for his ferocious, flamboyant style. Complete 50 matches in any game type to unlock for the Beta period. To permanently unlock, complete 10 matches as Thrashball Cole during the Beta period.
* Gold-Plated Retro Lancer: Before the chainsaw bayonet was deployed at the beginning of the Locust-Human War, the original Lancer assault rifle had a large fixed blade. Complete 90 matches in any game type to unlock for the Beta period. To permanently unlock, score 100 kills with the Gold-Plated Retro Lancer during the Beta period.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
YOUNG MONEY 511
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
YOUNG MONEY 511

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 238
GOW cash : 101

Beta Unlockables?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Unlockables??   Beta Unlockables?? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:36 am

I want the flaming lancer! i got the beta today from epic edition of bullet storm! only pleayd 1 game though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beta Unlockables?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Unlockables??   Beta Unlockables?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta Unlockables??
Page 1 of 1