Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beta unlocked thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Beta unlocked thread Empty
PostSubject: Beta unlocked thread   Beta unlocked thread EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 am

What have you unlocked so far in the Beta and what do you need?

Will post my updates when I get on the dam thing lol

Here are the unlocks for reference:

* Flaming Hammerburst: Complete one match by Sunday, April 24 to permanently unlock.
* Flaming Lancer: Complete one match during the week of April 25 to permanently unlock.
* Flaming Sawed-Off Shotgun: Complete one match during the week of May 2 to permanently unlock.
* Flaming Gnasher Shotgun: Complete one match during the week of May 9 to permanently unlock.
* Beta Tester Medal: Complete one match in the Beta to permanently unlock.
* Thrashball Cole : Unlock Thrashball Cole to play as Augustus Cole as he was before Emergence Day. A legendary Thrashball athlete known for his ferocious, flamboyant style. Complete 50 matches in any game type to unlock for the Beta period. To permanently unlock, complete 10 matches as Thrashball Cole during the Beta period.
* Gold-Plated Retro Lancer: Before the chainsaw bayonet was deployed at the beginning of the Locust-Human War, the original Lancer assault rifle had a large fixed blade. Complete 90 matches in any game type to unlock for the Beta period. To permanently unlock, score 100 kills with the Gold-Plated Retro Lancer during the Beta period.

Last edited by Ninja on Sun May 01, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: Beta unlocked thread   Beta unlocked thread EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:07 am

i have savage theron and anya.. in 1 more game i get cole train and kantus and i have all the skins for the hammerburst and lancer... still working on the retro lancer
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: Beta unlocked thread   Beta unlocked thread EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:06 am

I have currently unlocked savage theron, anya, and cole train. How do you unlock the skins for the guns? I only have the chrome for my hammerburst.
Back to top Go down
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: Beta unlocked thread   Beta unlocked thread EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:27 am

flame hammerburst was for BSEE people and flame lancer was playing a game this week.. the flaem skin for the gnasher and sawed-off will unlock by playing 1 match each week. and the urban camo is for getting kills with that weapon
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: Beta unlocked thread   Beta unlocked thread EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:41 am

W1Z22 wrote:
flame hammerburst was for BSEE people and flame lancer was playing a game this week.. the flaem skin for the gnasher and sawed-off will unlock by playing 1 match each week. and the urban camo is for getting kills with that weapon

Good to know. I was wondering how to get the urban camo.
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Number of posts : 326
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

PostSubject: Re: Beta unlocked thread   Beta unlocked thread EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:45 am

played with W1Z last night got the savage theron and anya, going for cole, and the golden retro lancer
Back to top Go down
http://vwvortex.com
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Vambo

Number of posts : 157
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: Beta unlocked thread   Beta unlocked thread EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:54 am

Have unlocked everything available so far. Just need to get the CTL unlockables and the weekly skins now.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Beta unlocked thread   Beta unlocked thread EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:31 am

Finally got the gold Retro Lancer for the retail version Very Happy

With all the router problems I've been having I thought I may never end up getting it lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta unlocked thread   Beta unlocked thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta unlocked thread
Page 1 of 1