Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!

Go down 
+8
Ninja
VrAzZLe Meister
T0XIC R3VoLv3R
ryancot96
Phenom 247
nulgath
BigStu4q
prttyhatemchine
12 posters
AuthorMessage
prttyhatemchine
New Recruit
New Recruit
prttyhatemchine

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 5
Gamertag : HannaH HATCHET
GOW cash : 9

lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! Empty
PostSubject: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:58 pm

yo yo yo
i've been playing gears 3 for about a month, i've only owned my xbox since last september. so i'm pretty new to all this, before i got xbox i was strictly nintendo.
i'm looking for dudes to play with, preferably if you have the seasons pass, so we can play the new maps for horde. i don't have many friends who have the seasons pass.
i'm super obsessed with horde, i'm on usually online a good portion of the night.
i would like to meet some dudes who could maybe give me a few tips, and not make fun of me too bad for not really knowing what i'm doing. =P

HannaH HATCHET
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:10 pm

welcome to the forum, i dont think anyone on here would ahte on you for being a girl. if they do, let me know
Back to top Go down
prttyhatemchine
New Recruit
New Recruit
prttyhatemchine

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:26 pm

i've had dudes leave matches simply because you know i'm a girl from my gamer tag. i just want some non judgmental people to play with =)
Back to top Go down
prttyhatemchine
New Recruit
New Recruit
prttyhatemchine

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:27 pm

oh, and thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:01 pm

u can add me up, since i will be playing on Forces of Nature's maps, as i am getting it today, so yeh.
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:36 am

Hello and Welcome!! My wife and I love playing Horde, so feel free to add me! GT: Phenom 247
Back to top Go down
ryancot96
New Recruit
New Recruit
ryancot96

Clan : DoG
Number of posts : 18
Gamertag : ryancot96
GOW cash : 24

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:43 pm

u can add me GT: ryancot96
Back to top Go down
T0XIC R3VoLv3R
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
T0XIC R3VoLv3R

Number of posts : 43
Gamertag : R3VoLv3R 85
GOW cash : 57

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:55 am

hey feel free to add me up and my clan we play alot of horde but we mostly play for fun we are all aged between 18 and 36 so mature gamers are welcome

Regard R3Volv3R
Back to top Go down
VrAzZLe Meister
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
VrAzZLe Meister

Number of posts : 90
Gamertag : VrAzZLe Meister
GOW cash : 99

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm always up to do some horde. Specifically on Insane.

Add me if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AzamTheBold
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Hey add me if you want AzamTheBold and people seem to hate the fact that im 16 so kinda hard to find teamates on this forum as soona s they hear my voice they leave so i feel for you : D
Back to top Go down
MarkedSouls
New Recruit
New Recruit
MarkedSouls

Gamertag : MarkedSouls
GOW cash : 5

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Can add me if you still need friends to play. I'll do any type of game whether it is horde or multiplayer. Gamertag is MarkedSouls
Back to top Go down
milo55
New Recruit
New Recruit
milo55

Number of posts : 8
Gamertag : milo55
GOW cash : 12

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:33 pm

prttyhatemchine wrote:
yo yo yo
i've been playing gears 3 for about a month, i've only owned my xbox since last september. so i'm pretty new to all this, before i got xbox i was strictly nintendo.
i'm looking for dudes to play with, preferably if you have the seasons pass, so we can play the new maps for horde. i don't have many friends who have the seasons pass.
i'm super obsessed with horde, i'm on usually online a good portion of the night.
i would like to meet some dudes who could maybe give me a few tips, and not make fun of me too bad for not really knowing what i'm doing. =P

HannaH HATCHET

Hey I'm a girl also new to the forum. Would like to meet more girls on gow so add me. Gamertag: milo55

Just got he season pass and I love horde as well.
Hope to see you on Smile
Back to top Go down
Min0rity Ent.
New Recruit
New Recruit
Min0rity Ent.

Number of posts : 9
Gamertag : Swodyy v
GOW cash : 17

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:32 pm

yoo i got a lil group that jus plays fooo funn and sometimes play ranked. My buddies and i can show ya lots of tips and the way of the WALL BOUNCE Wink. we jus started a youtube channel and you should check it out foo ! xD
gametag-- Swodyy v
AGE 18....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/min0rityent
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!   lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick! Empty

Back to top Go down

lookin' for dudes to play with who won't hate on a chick!
Page 1 of 1