Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PreGaming
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : Pre Gaming
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
Gamertag : Pre Shift
GOW cash : 3

RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming Empty
PostSubject: RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming   RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:40 pm

I've been playing gears of war ever since the first one came out and i've always wanted to start a clan but never had the motivation too. I wanna start a clan now and i'm looking for someone who can help me co-lead the clan. I'm a really good editor and i know a lot of people in the gaming community especially ones who play COD that can help us get out there and be noticed. As soon as i get a good amount of players to start it off i'll make a youtube account for us. So if your interested let me know by sending me a message on Xbox or by replying to this forum.

Gamertag: Pre Shift
Requirements: HDPVR/Roxio, Mic.
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming   RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:27 pm

well i kinda made a new clan too and i only got 4 players in it and searching for co-site admin, currently the only one..., but well its kinda like making a new clan cuz it is not official...(yet), so well uhhh...
Back to top Go down
VerbosePeak
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 2
Gamertag : VerbosePeak
GOW cash : 2

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming   RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:48 am

I'm no "leader" for admin or anything. I just want a group to play with and kick some ass on a frequent basis.

GT is VerbosePeak, let me know if you just need a good player. I've been playing since the first as well and this is my favorite online shooter game.

Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming   RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:48 pm

just sign on my site in my Sig, but for ur username use ur gamertag.
Back to top Go down
strategy03
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 10
Gamertag : Strategy03
GOW cash : 14

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming   RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:58 am

I want to join a clan too. Never have before. I am a decent gamer who is a team player. I would love to have a clan to join it would be epic (bad pun intended). My gamertag is Strategy03.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming   RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

RECRUITING!!!!!! Clan Name: Pre Gaming
Page 1 of 1