Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tactical Gaming is Recruiting

Go down 
+6
Tex Tyler
Izarini18
xH SHADOW GX
TyEzz
ThePublicNME
TG Senor Psycho
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TG Senor Psycho
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 13
Gamertag : TG Senor Psycho
GOW cash : 19

Tactical Gaming is Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:32 am

Looking for a clan/community?

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (PS3, 360 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 1500+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

TG is more than just about gaming. It is a community where frienships are developed. You are treated like somebody and not just a number. When you join TG you will have the oppotunity to join exclusive tournaments with the games that you enjoy playing as well as transfering to other divisions as your desire to play another games arises. TG is a people first, friends and family first community. Yes we have practices but if you can't make them a simple message is all you need to be excused. I welcome you to check us out today. Whomever you decide to join, the important thing to do is have fun. Good luck to you all in your search!!!

If you register, please reply here stating you have done so.

Last edited by TG Senor Psycho on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TG Senor Psycho
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:37 am

Here is a video I made

Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:40 am

Please take a moment to look at this thread

If you can post more info such as the above example thread then we will create a new section specifically for your clan Very Happy

Last edited by Ninja on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
TG Senor Psycho
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 am

I have added more regarding us
Back to top Go down
TG Senor Psycho
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:37 am

Tactical Warfare Recruiting GoW Players!
Tactical Warfare

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Quarters: LINK REMOVED

Why join Tactical Gaming?

Tactical Warfare (TW) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

We are pround to say that are membership is made of 2000+ active members. We ensure our members are active due to our attendance tracking . So have a look at our regulations and structure and if you agree with what you see, we invite you to JOIN US

Please visit our roster to see our current Divisions

If you join, you can place that "TG Senor Psycho" was the referrer.

Remember if you want to join TW sign up on the site first at the JOIN US link provided at the top of the page.

Tactical Warfare has been running for a total of four years. There are so many divisions we support Halo, Gears of war, Call of duty etc.
If you join please add me to your friends list on xbox live.
TW is very well put together and follows a military structure so you will be required to be mature and respect all those in the clan.

On a personal note, this is a fantastic community and you will improve your Gears skills immensely. I know this forum has a great community and we'd love to see some of you come over to TG.
New Recruit
TyEzz

Number of posts : 4
Gamertag : x TyEzz x
GOW cash : 8

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:56 am

Hey so i read into your web page and it sounds like its excatly what im looking for, im gonna start the registration process now Smile
Back to top Go down
TG Senor Psycho
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 am

Nice, Hope to play gears with you soon. My GT is the same name as on here
Back to top Go down
TG Senor Psycho
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:24 am

Tactical Gaming is Recruiting Flyer-gow3_s
Back to top Go down
xH SHADOW GX
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 1

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:53 am

TG Senor Psycho I have registered at tactical warfare and awaiting to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
TG Senor Psycho
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:43 pm

glad to hear
Back to top Go down
TG Senor Psycho
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:12 am

Still looking for more members
Back to top Go down
Izarini18
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 12
GOW cash : 16

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Just registered awaiting approval from TW
Back to top Go down
Tex Tyler
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 17
Gamertag : Tex Tyler
GOW cash : 20

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:18 am

Tex Tyler

k/d 2.0. Play for fun not to be the best. I would like to have some people play Capture The Leader and make a team with that if your making clans in each game play.

Horde as well. Add me.
Back to top Go down
TG Senor Psycho
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:36 am

Join us we are always looking for more guys
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:51 am

TG Senor Psycho wrote:
community?

gaming. community

Gaming community?
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
TG Senor Psycho
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:20 am

it is where gamers can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:56 am

I was asking if it was a gamming community or not.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:03 am

BadOmenYourWay wrote:

This. Gaming Communities aren't allowed, Read the Rules to find that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:04 am

Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
BadOmenYourWay wrote:

This. Gaming Communities aren't allowed, Read the Rules to find that.

Exactly my point. Was trying to find out if it was or not lol
Back to top Go down
Black Knight973
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Gamertag : Black Knight973
GOW cash : 5

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Yea sorry if I sent 2 messages because I know I sent one before but It didn't show up on here
But I just wanted to let you know that I have just registered to Join your clan and hope that you all can send my conformation of whether I'm able to join or not soon via e-mail or Xbox Live thanks
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:38 am

This thread needs to be check, i still belive that this is a gamming community concidering that ever since i brought it up, the poster that started this has not left any other comments. I don't think he has even been on lol.
Back to top Go down
TG Paco
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 1

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:35 am

After having been out of Tactical Gaming for a while, I'm glad to be back. TG doesn't offer only Gears, but also games like Call of Duty, Halo and Battlefield. If you feel interested in a big community, which feels like a family, feel free to visit LINK REMOVED and sign up for Tactical Warfare.

I am also available to answer any questions, tell them DevilPowur sent you.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:47 am

TG Paco wrote:
After having been out of Tactical Gaming for a while, I'm glad to be back. TG doesn't offer only Gears, but also games like Call of Duty, Halo and Battlefield. If you feel interested in a big community, which feels like a family, feel free to visit LINK REMOVED and sign up for Tactical Warfare.

I am also available to answer any questions, tell them DevilPowur sent you.

TG thread locked and all links removed. This is for Gears of War clans not for gaining members to a multi gaming clan/community.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Gaming is Recruiting   Tactical Gaming is Recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Tactical Gaming is Recruiting
Page 1 of 1