Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters?

Go down 
+4
Phenom 247
Mazzuno
TheBlueOmen
Ninja
8 posters

Happy with Baird & Cole as Mains?
Yes I love Cole & Baird
Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? Voteleft61%Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? Voteright
 61% [ 17 ]
No I want Fenix and Dom as my Mains
Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? Voteleft11%Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? Voteright
 11% [ 3 ]
Undecided will wait and see
Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? Voteleft28%Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? Voteright
 28% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? Empty
PostSubject: Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters?   Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:23 am

I am but I've heard a lot of people grumbling. What does everyone here think?
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters?   Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:37 am

I wasn't too sure at first about this as I was worried about what they would do to the series BUT after watching a few videos and reading about this I've become very excited about this game and I think its perfect that we have Cole and Baird now as I feel It will be brilliant to see the back story to these two amazing characters Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Mazzuno
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Mazzuno

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 33
Gamertag : Mazzuno
GOW cash : 39

PostSubject: Re: Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters?   Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:15 am

I'm really excited and I like how they're kind of branching out and I think Cole and Baird are great character to do this with. I wish They would make a Pendulum Wars game with young Carlos and Marcus and Dom as a commando. Or a DLC telling Bernie's Backstory (she traveled across the world alone basically after E-Day).
Back to top Go down
http://www.mazzuno.com
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters?   Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:22 am

Gotta love the Cole Train baby!! Whoo! And Baird is just so sarcastically hilarious....couldn't ask for a better pair to explore their backstories, IMO..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mazzuno
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Mazzuno

Number of posts : 33
Gamertag : Mazzuno
GOW cash : 39

PostSubject: Re: Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters?   Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:52 am

griz696 wrote:
Gotta love the Cole Train baby!! Whoo! And Baird is just so sarcastically hilarious....couldn't ask for a better pair to explore their backstories, IMO..... Very Happy

IMO in the Gears Universe Cole Train has the saddest backstory of them all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mazzuno.com
Cyberote
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Cyberote

Number of posts : 25
Gamertag : Cyberote
GOW cash : 29

PostSubject: Re: Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters?   Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Baird has been my favorite Gear from Delta Squad since the first game. I think it's going to be a new and refreshing change of pace from Marcus's story. I want to see what Baird can do when he's at the command.
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

PostSubject: Re: Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters?   Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:12 am

had to use the undecided, like baird for his witty remarks, cole, just seems like a dude with a voice who dosent do much in the story lines to me.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters?   Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Well I think it's a good opportunity to expand on two great characters. Cool
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters?   Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:01 pm

I can't wait! Love Cole & Baird so be really interesting to learn more about them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters?   Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:25 am

i would rather see carmines as the mains, and see what they did, AND SEE HOW THEY FREAKING LOOK LIKE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters?   Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you happy with Baird and Cole as Main Characters?
Page 1 of 1