Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BL2 Level cap set to raise soon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

BL2 Level cap set to raise soon Empty
PostSubject: BL2 Level cap set to raise soon   BL2 Level cap set to raise soon EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:37 am

BL2 Level cap set to raise soon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSowq2tKyA3pzkJotQNUv6PSPw7XbqVI_8pEi4vcSGU3QlPL7cc3g

"Borderlands 2 associate producer James Lopez has confirmed that Gearbox will be raising the game’s level cap apparently in Q1 of this year. “We do have one planned, and it will be for quite a few levels which will allow you play for quite a bit longer,” Lopez told PlayStation Magazine. “We also have a plan for Q1.”

This comes on the heels of disappointment. Fans of the game were hoping for a level cap boost with the latest DLC, Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt, and many were frustrated when one didn’t arrive.

Lopez says it’s all about the numbers.

“With Borderlands 1 we had to go by forum posts, and by checking out the number times certain achievements had been unlocked to really get an idea of where players were,” he tells the publication. “But SHiFT allows us to see a lot more about the way players are playing the game, and see what they’re doing. We wanted to give people enough time to get at least one level 50 in there, and then see from there, how many people are doing this. Is this a good time for this? We also didn’t want to wait so long that people were no longer interested, or felt like it wasn’t coming.”

As they say, timing is everything. But did they miss the bus this time around? With three DLC releases out already, should at least this latest one been packaged with a level cap upgrade? I’m not a hardcore Borderlands 2 player so my opinion is fairly useless. What do you think?"

Found this on internet, I want a level increase now not when they feel MOST people have got to level 50, They really dropped the ball this time round, They have released 3 DLC (granted very short ones) but without increasing the level cap, there are alot of people out there with alot of wasted XP

Hope they raise it soon and before the 4th DLC.

Last edited by DaddyDaveedo on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: BL2 Level cap set to raise soon   BL2 Level cap set to raise soon EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Definitely excited about a level cap increase, but I do feel they may have waited a bit too long....oh well, I guess we'll just have to see how the public reacts....
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: BL2 Level cap set to raise soon   BL2 Level cap set to raise soon EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:13 pm

I'm glad I've waited to play the new DLC. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: BL2 Level cap set to raise soon   BL2 Level cap set to raise soon EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:11 pm

You might be waiting a fair few months to play it, heard rumours on tinterweb that it will be June time, But I don't believe it myself.

I didn't mind playing this DLC without getting EXP too much as I've still got most the the TVH mode to play plus all the DLC in TVH mode, Plus I'm currently working on Mechromancer so once I hit level 50 I'll just complete missions but not hand them in until level increase.
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

PostSubject: Re: BL2 Level cap set to raise soon   BL2 Level cap set to raise soon EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:50 am

Sadly Borderlands 2 i have forgotten about, it got "SUPER" boring killing stuff for no exp. So i guess next dlc i will play again.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: BL2 Level cap set to raise soon   BL2 Level cap set to raise soon EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:25 pm

I love this game so much I didn't mind missing out on the xp that much. Lol but do wish they would hurry up and raise the cap tho as its loads better earning xp and playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BL2 Level cap set to raise soon   BL2 Level cap set to raise soon Empty

Back to top Go down

BL2 Level cap set to raise soon
Page 1 of 1