Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated] Empty
PostSubject: Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated]   Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:02 am

[Update]
Turns out the headset is not bundled with all versions of the console. Retailer listings for the Day One edition say you get the Xbox One console, a Kinect sensor, a commemorative controller, the "exclusive achievement" and a HDMI Cable. For the normal edition it's the same but without either the special controller or the achievement.
Apologies for the confusion.
[Original Story]
Microsoft has released images of the Xbox One’s bundled headset and it’s really rather nice.
A far slicker affair than the version shipped with the original Xbox 360, the headset is all black with a nice looking green accent bit near the headphone.
The kit supports wideband digital audio and comes with a unidirectional microphone.
In addition to this, an image of the official play and charge kit for the Xbox One’s controller has also been released. It looks like a play and charge kit.
Images are below.
The Xbox One launches in November and will cost $499 in North America,  €499 in Europe, and £429 in the UK.
[via GameSpot]
Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated] XboxOneHeadset
Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated] Charge

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated]   Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:07 pm

How much are you betting that they bring out a package cheaper than the PS4? LOL
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated]   Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Doubt it dude, was talking too Ben last night and he pointed out that with the 360 you get the kinect regardless whereas the Ps4 you dont, you need to buy their move camera separately, and I think I read some where it would cost £90 so that would take the price to the same as Xbone! So Xbone might drop price a tiny fraction but won't be cheaper then the PS4, doubt it anyway!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated]   Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Sorry I thought I read that they were doing a version without the kinect.

Now do I buy the Day one edition For £429 or the normal on for £399?

I could always ebay the codes I'm not using.
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated]   Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated] EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:59 am

OwnWorstNME wrote:
[Update]
Turns out the headset is not bundled with all versions of the console. Retailer listings for the Day One edition say you get the Xbox One console, a Kinect sensor, a commemorative controller, the "exclusive achievement" and a HDMI Cable. For the normal edition it's the same but without either the special controller or the achievement.
Apologies for the confusion.
[Original Story]
Microsoft has released images of the Xbox One’s bundled headset and it’s really rather nice.
A far slicker affair than the version shipped with the original Xbox 360, the headset is all black with a nice looking green accent bit near the headphone.
The kit supports wideband digital audio and comes with a unidirectional microphone.
In addition to this, an image of the official play and charge kit for the Xbox One’s controller has also been released.It looks like a play and charge kit

This made me chuckle....Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated]   Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated] Empty

Back to top Go down

Here’s What the Xbox One Headset Looks Like [Updated]
Page 1 of 1