Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72 Empty
PostSubject: Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72    Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:53 am

Stuck at Borderlands 2’s current level cap? Good news. The upcoming Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two: Digistruct Peak Challenge will allow you to rise to level 72... and beyond.

Contained within the pack is the eponymous Digistruct Peak, where you’ll be tasked with blasting a series of increasingly powerful enemies. However, once you reach the pack’s new level cap of 72 you can move into “Overpower”.

If you complete the Digistruck Peak arena while at level 72, you’ll unlock Overpower level 1 and then from there you can rise to Overpower level 8, effectively raising the cap to 80.

You can find out more about all this over at Digital Trends. Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two: Digistruct Peak Challenge is out on September 3rd, for $5. Meanwhile, TK Baha's Bloody Harvest and a free update are also incoming

Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72 Med_borderlands2_hammerlock_dlc_Sy7Vj
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72    Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:58 pm

All I have to say about this is Aw Yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72    Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Cool! Cool Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

PostSubject: Re: Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72    Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:07 am

wow Another DLC? cool, just when i thought i was done with this game i was sad lol, glad i didnt get rid of it lol
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72    Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Corroded wrote:
wow Another DLC? cool, just when i thought i was done with this game i was sad lol, glad i didnt get rid of it lol
I haven't finished it yet but very happy there is more DLC coming out Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72    Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two Raises Level Cap beyond 72
Page 1 of 1