Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year?? Empty
PostSubject: GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year??   GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year?? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Good rumors always seem to come when you least expect them, which might be why a GTA V PS4, Xbox One and PC release date rumor spread fast online during Super Bowl weekend. The leak, posted to neoGAF, comes from Czech retail website SuperGamer.cz. The GTA V Ps4, Xbox One and PC release dates are posted on a pre-order page for the site and, if it's true, then all three will be releasing on June 13. Since European releases are on Friday, North American fans can expect a release on Tuesday, June 10. If it's legit. No official confirmation has come from Rockstar (yet) but a GTA V PS4, Xbox One and PC release date seems like a no-brainer. Surely Rockstar isn't in the business of NOT selling as many games as possible.

There are, of course, a lot of unanswered questions.

The first is legitimacy. Is this GTA V PS4, Xbox One and PC release date leak anywhere near accurate? After all, Amazon sites across Europe have claimed that a GTA V PC release date was coming February or March of this year. Dualshockers reported that both Amazon France and Amazon Germany have listed a GTA V PC version on their sites. And a report from the Sixth Axis said Amazon employees have been telling customers that a GTA V PC release date is expected in late February/early March of this year. Here's what Sixth Axis said in their report:

I did ask Amazon myself when the game would release, and they replied "The computer version will apparently come out in the United States first on March 12, 2014." but went on to say that this was not an official confirmation from the manufacturers or from Amazon themselves, but rather an outside source.

A second Amazon worker had some information about stock of the game, and confirmed that they'd expect it by February:

Unfortunately we do not have an exact date for it to be in stock as of yet. You may think of to contact Rockstar for further information. We are expecting it next year by February, but no clear date is guaranteed for now.

The PC version of the game is not listed anywhere on the website for pre-order just yet.

A Brazilian retailer also dropped a GTA V PC Release date rumor in January. A spokesman for retail chain Nuveem claimed the PC version would release on March 12 in South America.

So although this latest leak claims that a GTA V PS4, Xbox One and PC release will all occur on June 13, the majority of the rumors surfacing online point towards a seperate spring release for the PC version of GTA V. Even Eurogamer is predicting a spring release for the PC. I'm not saying the latest leak is absolutely wrong, but the writing on the Internet wall says that the PC version will release before the others.

If a GTA V PS4 and Xbox One release date ever happens. Because the only official word we've heard from Rockstar ranges from absolutely not to maybe.

The "absolutely not" side of the GTA V PS4 and Xbox One releases comes from Rockstar's Dan Houser. Speaking to The Guardian in September, Houser was asked about whether or not GTA V would become a next-gen title.

"We look at the tech at a more practical level: what will be ready for which game that we're working on further down the line. We don't have another GTA in development, we don't work on three of these games at a time. That would be phenomenally depressing," he said, adding bluntly, "So, in terms of GTA, no."

On the "maybe" side of things, Take Two execs went on record saying that nothing was in the works and that no final decision had been made. Take Two President Karl Slatoff told IGN that "we haven't discussed any plans for GTA, at all, in relating to next-generation. So nothing to say there." However, CEO Strauss Zelnick admitted that customers would likely be open to the idea of purchasing the title a second time for a next-gen system.

Those comments came soon after the GTA V release date, so Rockstar has had plenty of time to re-evaluate things. However, until we hear something semi-official the latest GTA V Ps4, Xbox One and PC release date rumor will have to remain just that: a rumor.

And as much as I want to see a GTA V next-gen release I certainly hope the latest leak is way off on price. According to SuperGamer.cz the next-gen version of GTA V will retail for 1,629 Czech Korunas (which is $79).

[via: Appy Gamer]

I so hope GTA V comes to the Xbone, I would buy it again. No doub about it esp if my online transferred over, what is everyone's views? Would you buy it again?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 255
Gamertag : xReviveMeFoolx
GOW cash : 262

PostSubject: Re: GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year??   GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year?? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:50 pm

I played GTAV's online a ton. I got completely bored with it. It needed new missions too keep my interest. I don't think I'd buy it again. Not when I'm looking forward to a few other games that I'll be spending money on. At least I hope I'll be able too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xReviveMeFoolx?feature=mhee
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year??   GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year?? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:34 pm

I didn't really use GTA online for the mission, only played missions when needed money so it's not got boing for me at the moment! I mainly used it as a mess about with mates to do races or just do stupid stuff like flying planes in to each other and stuff. Lol. So getting it on the Xbone would give me the chance to carry on doing that plus be able to earn the achievements again. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

Number of posts : 255
Gamertag : xReviveMeFoolx
GOW cash : 262

PostSubject: Re: GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year??   GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year?? EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:27 pm

I probably don't even have half the achievements for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xReviveMeFoolx?feature=mhee
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year??   GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year?? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:42 am

I'd find it really hard not to buy on XBO. Don't think I could be bothered with the collectables though. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
mmartina
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
mmartina

Number of posts : 241
Gamertag : OujaStrike
GOW cash : 260

PostSubject: Re: GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year??   GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year?? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:11 am

doubt i'll get it never got into GTA Online
Back to top Go down
http://oujastrikeblogs.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year??   GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year?? Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA V coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 this year??
Page 1 of 1