Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox Reveal.... It's coming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

Xbox Reveal.... It's coming Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Reveal.... It's coming   Xbox Reveal.... It's coming EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:48 am

Just seen this on twitter, looks like Xbox is finally going to reveal its next pointless... Sorry I mean ... Next gen Xbox!!

Xbox Reveal.... It's coming BIosi6gCYAAMXyS

I still stand by my statement that we don't need a new console as of yet, what with dlc and updates the need for a new console is less of a need, also if what I've heard about the console they are just going to push people to pc gaming or the Wii U.

starting to think maybe Nintendo are the only ones who truly still understand what it means to be a gamer

Your thoughts?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal.... It's coming   Xbox Reveal.... It's coming EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:37 am

No need for a new console yet!!! All I can say is that they better not abandon the 360 just cuz the new system is coming out.....
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal.... It's coming   Xbox Reveal.... It's coming EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:20 am

100% Agree
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal.... It's coming   Xbox Reveal.... It's coming EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:54 am

im fine with the 360, untill i get bored of it, which i probably wont, ill stick with the 360.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal.... It's coming   Xbox Reveal.... It's coming EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Agreed, totally pointless. And from the rumours it doesn't sound too good.
Why would you bother changing over to something (if the rumours are true about not being able to use second hand games) that will end up costing a fortune down the line?
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal.... It's coming   Xbox Reveal.... It's coming EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:46 pm

both next Gen consoles are going to be a waste of time and money, because who knows if Sony will do the same? and from what i think i read somewhere on this forum, PS4 is going to be Sony's last stand on Consoles if it dosent improve in sales, but why would you push out so many Consoles like the White ps3,Red ps3 etc.. knowing people don't want to buy the bundle when they just want the game, that didn't make since, i can understand the Xbox ones, Gears of war 3 console and the MW3 console, and Halo 4 ones, they looked decent and had something to resemble the game, but the PS3 ones didn't just a different color, enough ranting lol, im sticking with 360 unless the new console allows the pre owned games.
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal.... It's coming   Xbox Reveal.... It's coming EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Yeah the ps3 bundles where rubbish. I liked the Xbox bundles, thought they where a great idea, I bought the Gear 3 one and loved that console.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Xbox only because I'm a nerd and wanna see where they are goin to go with it, but from what I hear they are going to be going straight down the toilet with it. Can imagine only fan boys will be buying new Xbox if they do a contract system and stop trade ins. The only reason I can afford the play new Xbox games is because off trade ins.
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal.... It's coming   Xbox Reveal.... It's coming EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:18 am

OwnWorstNME wrote:
The only reason I can afford the play new Xbox games is because off trade ins.

So Gotta Agree Dave, because of the Trade ins i was able to get my Gears Collection when i first got my first xbox 2 years or so ago, and i soooo wanted the Console of Gears 3 when it came out, because when i got my Xbox and Gears 1 and 2 i fell in love with the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Reveal.... It's coming   Xbox Reveal.... It's coming Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox Reveal.... It's coming
Page 1 of 1