Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassins Creed: Unity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Assassins Creed: Unity Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed: Unity   Assassins Creed: Unity EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:55 am

A new video posted today on Ubisoft's French YouTube account reveals Assassin's Creed: Unity, the next game in the action series. According to the video, it is in development for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. There's no mention of a Wii U version.

"Next-gen starts here," the video says. The game is set during the French Revolution.

After the video broke, Ubisoft officially confirmed Assassin's Creed: Unity, which the publisher says has been in development for more than three years. "Many more exciting details" about the game will be announced in the future.

Earlier this week, several in-development images of Assassin's Creed: Unity leaked, showing off the game's 18th century France setting. A separate Assassin's Creed game for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 is also reportedly in the works, but no mention was made of that today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Unity   Assassins Creed: Unity EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:29 am

Are they trying to turn Assassin's Creed into the new Dynasty Warriors?  Shocked 

I realize that's an unfair comparison, but they seem to just keep churning out more and more games for this series, one right after the other.... Laughing 
Back to top Go down
mmartina
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
mmartina

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 241
Gamertag : OujaStrike
GOW cash : 260

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Unity   Assassins Creed: Unity EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:39 am

Phenom 247 wrote:
Are they trying to turn Assassin's Creed into the new Dynasty Warriors?  Shocked 

I realize that's an unfair comparison, but they seem to just keep churning out more and more games for this series, one right after the other.... Laughing 

I was about to say Call of Duty, i don't see a reason why Ubisoft needs to release the next game in the series so soon
Back to top Go down
http://oujastrikeblogs.wordpress.com/
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Unity   Assassins Creed: Unity EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 pm

I don't mind the yearly cycle. Although every year I buy it on release day but only get around to playing it a few months later. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
CommanderSkimpy
Locust Bait
Locust Bait
CommanderSkimpy

Number of posts : 218
Gamertag : CommanderSkimpy
GOW cash : 240

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Unity   Assassins Creed: Unity EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:33 am

I'm a sucker for AC and can't wait for it like every year. :p I just hope it being set during the French Revolution they'll make it a musical like les miserables. Heh heh. Wink
Back to top Go down
VrAzZLe Meister
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
VrAzZLe Meister

Number of posts : 90
Gamertag : VrAzZLe Meister
GOW cash : 99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Unity   Assassins Creed: Unity EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:47 pm

Phenom 247 wrote:

*cough* Nintendo

As long as Ubisoft has people working on the game for a few years, then I don't see a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Unity   Assassins Creed: Unity Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed: Unity
Page 1 of 1