Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2014's Xbox One Games

Go down 
+2
Phenom 247
ThePublicNME
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

2014's Xbox One Games Empty
PostSubject: 2014's Xbox One Games   2014's Xbox One Games EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Child of Light - April 30
Ubisoft’s Ubi Art Framework is a flexible engine that has, so far, only given birth to the most recent Rayman titles. Child of Light will take the toolset in another direction with RPG gameplay and a watercolor aesthetic.

Wolfenstein: The New Order - May 20
Machine Games’ take on the classic shooter franchise contains a number of series trademark elements (overcharging health, secret rooms, hidden Nazi gold). Our previews indicate a stronger focus on character and plot, not to mention a cool alternate history setting.

Watch Dogs - May 27
Ubisoft’s delayed open world hacking adventure will finally be released in late May. Has it benefitted from the extra time? We’ll know soon.

Murdered: Soul Suspect - June 3
Airtight Games’ supernatural murder mystery is a more linear affair than what contemporary gamers are used to. However, lots of side content and a compelling story could make this a winner.

EA Sports UFC - June 17
EA’s first MMA title since acquiring the license from THQ in 2012 will be out soon. The publisher has announced that Bruce Lee will be included as a pre-order bonus.

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark - June 24
Two different Transformers universes collide as the movie versions of the Autobots and Decepticons encounter their Cybertron series versions. Is this the successor to Fall of Cybertron we’ve been waiting for?

The Elder Scrolls Online - June TBD
Bethesda’s first MMO successfully launched on PC on April. Console fans will get their hands on it this summer.

Super Time Force - June TBD
Capybara’s time-bending, Contra-like shooter is shaping up to be a winner. It’s pretty challenging, but we suspect that will only endear it to players more.

Sniper Elite 3 - July 1
Celebrate Independence Day by sneaking through Africa and putting the hurt on some Nazis. The series’ famous X-ray kill cam is back and as brutal as ever.

The Evil Within - August 26
When we previewed The Evil Within at PAX East, things were looking a little rocky. This is Shinji Mikami’s return to survival horror, and we want it to be great.

Destiny - September 9
One of this year’s most anticipated games, Bungie is promising to revolutionize the way we look at shooters. With deep social integration and an open world, we’re looking forward to getting our hands on this when it’s done.

Alien: Isolation - October 7
The last Alien game wasn’t terribly good. OK. It was downright bad. However, Creative Assembly is taking the franchise back to its roots. One, super powerful, terrifying alien will stalk you throughout the entire game.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - October 7
Shadow of Mordor’s most compelling feature is the “nemesis” system. Major enemies will have memories of their past encounters with Talion (and bear the scars of those meetings). The hero also controls wraith abilities, giving him an edge in combat.

Batman: Arkham Knight - October 14
Rocksteady is donning cape and cowl for one last go at the Arkham series. This final title in the series will be on PC and new-gen hardware only, so if you want to see who is under the Arkham Knight’s mask (no, the title doesn’t refer to Batman), you’ll have to upgrade.

Castlestorm - Undated
Zen Studios' physics-based castle building (and destruction) title.

Chariot - Undated
A couch-op platformer with physics elements. Players are carrying the dead king to his tomb while fending off looters.

Chuck's Challenge 3D - Undated
A puzzler from the mind behind Chip's Challenge.

Contrast - Undated
A puzzle platformer in which players use light and shadow to open pathways forward.

The Crew - Undated
Ubisoft’s open-world racer will finally be making an appearance this fall. Will the social features be the hook that the publisher hopes?

Defense Grid 2 - Undated
The sequel to Hidden Path’s PC/Xbox 360 tower defense title was adored by fans and critics. The sequel adds new towers, new aliens, and some clever multiplayer modes.

Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved - Undated
Harmonix has made better use of the Kinect hardware than any other developer. The studio’s upcoming music and movement game will hopefully be the title that justifies the inclusion of the camera in the box.

Divekick Addition Edition - Undated
An updated version of the two-button fighter from Iron Galaxy Studios.

Dragon Age Inquisition - Undated
The third Dragon Age title has looked stunning in recent screenshots. BioWare stumbled a bit with the second entry, but fans have high hopes for the first new-gen installment in the series.

Dying Light - Undated
After two Dead Island titles, Techland is using its experience with first-person zombie games to create a new franchise. Dying Light adds parkour and traps to the mix to switch things up.

Evolve - Undated
Turtle Rock’s experience with Left 4 Dead has evolved. Instead of four players against an AI director, a fifth person takes control of a giant monster in a battle to the death.

Forced - Undated
A multiplayer arcade action game in the spirit of Gauntlet.

Fru - Undated
One of the only ID@Xbox Kinect titles we’ve seen requires players to move around in order to assist the hero in reaching his destination. Little puzzles like using your silhouette to connect a key and a locked door will encourage players to stretch and move.

The Golf Club - Undated
A new, realistic golf simulation.

Guacamelee Turbo Championship Edition - Undated
This Mexican culture infused, Metroid-style title will be making the jump from PS3 and Vita to a number of other platforms. The new edition will include more areas and boss fights, as well as the existing DLC.

Gunscape - Undated
A first-person shooter construction kit that gives players the tools to build and populate maps.

Habitat - Undated
With Earth being consumed by nanomachines, players will build space stations out of junk rocketed into orbit. The goal is to build shelter for refugees from the planet surface.

Hyper Light Drifter - Undated
Heart Machine’s upcoming title is deceptive. The pixelated aesthetic hides a deep experience with multiple abilities and challenging enemies.

IDARB (It Draws a Red Box) - Undated
With character (and possibly arena) customization, this latest entry in the growing throwback “genre” is targeting a competitive community. Two teams of four compete to score goals in this sports-infused arena title.

Kickbeat - Undated
Zen Studios music-meets-kung fu title.

The Last Tinker - Undated
An action platformer that tasks players with resorting color (and peace) to TinkerTown.

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2015 - Undated
This year’s digital Magic game will expand customization options. Players will be able to truly be able to build their own decks for the first time.

Nutjitsu - Undated
Players must retrieve stolen acorns as a ninja squirrel.

Pinball Arcade - Undated
Recreations of classic pinball tables.

Project Spark - Undated
Currently in beta, Team Dakota’s game creation sandbox is already giving players the chance to make their own interactive experiences. We expect the title will be officially released later this year.

Quantum Break - Undated
Remedy’s latest blends time-bending gunplay with live-action episodes. We’re hoping to learn more about the game at E3.

QUBE: Directors Cut - Undated
QUBE is a 3D puzzler that gives players the power to manipulate their environments. Challenges include jigsaw puzzles, platforming, and physics-based scenarios.

Riptide GP2 - Undated
An aquatic racing game with advanced water physics.

Roundabout - Undated
The first title from No Goblin, founded by Twisted Pixel alumnus Dan Teasdale, offers tongue-in-cheek humor and action inspired by Crazy Taxi.

Sixty Second Shooter Prime - Undated
A twin-stick shooter with a 60-second time limit.

SlashDash - Undated
SlashDash is a 2v2 arena fighter that puts players in the role of teleporting, kunai-throwing ninja. Unlike most throwback arena titles, SlashDash is focused on capture the flag instead of kills.

Spectra: 8-bit Racing - Undated
A fast-paced racer with music from the composer of Super Hexagon's soundtrack.

Sunset Overdrive - Undated
Insomniac’s first Xbox One title is still largely a mystery, but Microsoft is promising it for 2014. All we have to go on is the CG trailer from E3 2013.

Wulverblade - Undated
A cartoon-style, side-scrolling beat ‘em up from Darkwind Media. Inspiration is drawn from Streets of Rage and its ilk.

Call of Duty - Unannounced, Undated
Activision will be releasing a new Call of Duty game this year. We just don't know anything about it yet, except that Sledgehammer Games is developing.

FIFA 2015 - Unannounced, Undated
The world's most popular sport will most certainly be coming to Xbox One this year.

Next Halo Game - Unannounced, Undated
Microsoft has promised that our “next Halo journey” will begin this year. We don’t expect this will be Halo 5, and it may not even be a game. Xbox Entertainment Studios is working on a Halo digital project similar to Forward Unto Dawn.

Just Dance - Unannounced, Undated
Just Dance is a sure thing for Ubisoft every year. You can count on another annual installment.

Madden 2015 - Unannounced, Undated
Will EA go all-in on new-gen for Madden this year, or will it hedge its bets with a feature-complete version on last-gen systems.

NBA 2K15 - Unannounced, Undated
After last year's strong first outing on new consoles, NBA 2K15 is a guarantee for Xbox One.  

Skylanders - Trap Team, 10/10/14
Skylanders Trap Team will feature an ability to capture Skylanders in your portal and make them part of your team.

WWE 2K15 - Unannounced, Undated
We know another WWE title is coming this year. We just don't know anything about it yet.

Last edited by Publik NME no1 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: 2014's Xbox One Games   2014's Xbox One Games EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:39 am

Guacamelee...what a great name!!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Barrick Cigars Inc.
New Recruit
New Recruit
Barrick Cigars Inc.

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 18
Gamertag : Yoninrod
GOW cash : 26

PostSubject: Re: 2014's Xbox One Games   2014's Xbox One Games EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:03 am

I Haven't bought An Xbone yet. 2 reasons. I'm not gonna spend 500 bucks on freaking video game console and second I don't have 500 bucks to spend on a video game console. Having said that. There are some titles on that list that I'm looking forward to play in the future. The 1st one is Batman Arkham Knight. Huge fan of the franchise. I have the 1st 3 titles Including Injustice. I think it's my second favorite franchise after Gears of course. Second..Transformers Rise of The Dark Spark. Huge Transformers Fan since G1. I watched the trailer for Wolfenstein and looked pretty impressive even though I'm not very familiar with the game. Destiny is definitely on my list. Dragon Age Inquisition.. Loved Dragon Age Origins.. Spent months playing the whole thing Dlcs etc. Dragon Age II not so much. So I need to see more. Watchdogs of course.. It was love at 1st sight. And that's pretty much it. I'm very picky when it comes to video games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/saintoftheecho
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

Number of posts : 255
Gamertag : xReviveMeFoolx
GOW cash : 262

PostSubject: Re: 2014's Xbox One Games   2014's Xbox One Games EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:50 pm

Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark, Destiny, Dying Light, Evolve, Sunset Overdrive, Next Halo Game and one I didn't see on the list, Tom Clancy's The Division are all games I'm interested in. Can't say I will buy them all, some of them may be just rentals. I haven't heard much about the Division lately I hope it is still coming out late this year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xReviveMeFoolx?feature=mhee
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: 2014's Xbox One Games   2014's Xbox One Games EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Looks like a really interesting list!! 👍😃
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: 2014's Xbox One Games   2014's Xbox One Games EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:06 pm

Destiny, Batman, Transformers and Evil Within are the stand outs for me.

I don't know why but Watch Dogs looks less interesting by the minute. I'll still get it though as there's nothing else out. lol
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: 2014's Xbox One Games   2014's Xbox One Games EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:13 pm

For me I'm looking forward too: Dragon Age, Evolve, Assassins Creed: Unity, Fifa15 and Watch Dogs!!

I'm loving the look of Watch Dogs, the multiplayer looks amazing, AC: Unity already excites me, FIFA is just a game I also buy each year, dragon age looks an amazing RPG which I'm really needing at the moment and evolve looks like just a fun game to play with mates.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: 2014's Xbox One Games   2014's Xbox One Games EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Yeah I'll be getting AC:U, but I don't really get excited about the AC games now as they are annual.
Back to top Go down
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

Number of posts : 255
Gamertag : xReviveMeFoolx
GOW cash : 262

PostSubject: Re: 2014's Xbox One Games   2014's Xbox One Games EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Publik NME no1 wrote:
Yeah I'll be getting AC:U, but I don't really get excited about the AC games now as they are annual.

AC looks like it's turning into a COD type game. A new one every year I mean. At least the stories are better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xReviveMeFoolx?feature=mhee
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: 2014's Xbox One Games   2014's Xbox One Games EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:10 am

Destiny is what I'm waiting for.
Watch dogs looks good but we shall see.
Wolfenstein looks really good too but think that's about it really.
I'm extremely fussy with strange tastes  lol! Wink 
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: 2014's Xbox One Games   2014's Xbox One Games EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 6:04 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014's Xbox One Games   2014's Xbox One Games Empty

Back to top Go down

2014's Xbox One Games
Page 1 of 1