Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XBLA Titles you are currently playing...

Go down 
+3
Losthalo51
Bugz
Peebl0
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 143
Gamertag : PlaguesSpreader
GOW cash : 178

XBLA Titles you are currently playing... Empty
PostSubject: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Yeah, so I didn't see another thread that was made for this topic; so that brings me here. (And hopefully, you.) Smile

Well, I'm currently hooked on Castlevania Harmony of Despair (a play on HD) because of it's original looking graphics, it's BGM, and the LOAD of re-playability. If you've never played a Castlevania or a similar platformer (Metroid) before, I suggest you try the demo out first... as it's NOT for everyone. Personally I love it, cause it's a mixture of what I used to play as a kid; only more badass and with multiplayer.

I also grabbed Nin^2 Jump, a game by Cave. If you've never played a Cave game... you'll probably end up dismissing this as another crappy 2D sidescroller- but it's not. All of Cave's stuff is great. (Try DeathSmiles!) Anyway, this is a side-scrolling platform game with limited incent... so kinda like a Japanese version of Super Meat Boy. (Meat Boy is the best XBLA btw.) It's cute, cheap (400 M$), fun, and with every purchase you help Japan with relief funds.

What about you guys? albino
Back to top Go down
Bugz
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Bugz

Number of posts : 95
Gamertag : Bugz N7
GOW cash : 99

PostSubject: Re: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Castle Crasher:) Best game ever.
Back to top Go down
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

PostSubject: Re: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:50 pm

FUN FACT
Castle Crashers was the 2nd game I ever played on my 360. Very Happy

And while it's really good, it's doesn't stand up to SMB. Super Meat Boy is the best. Nothing else. Smile It's like the Gears of Arcade games, it has that "special" something that just makes you feel like 'This is the one...'

If you haven't tried it, go get the demo! Very Happy BUT--- Big but,

If you wanna buy it, go to GameStop and look for one of those "content cards" that they sell with codes for XBLA games and Map Packs; they got one for Meat Boy. The card is priced at 800 M$ ($10), while if you download it off the Marketplace it's 1200 M$ ($15.) Unless gas is a problem, cause I can walk to my GameStop for free. Smile
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:34 am

castlevania: SOTN, castlevania: HoD (HD) the harmony of despair is really difficult because of the puppet master i can not get past his ass
Back to top Go down
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

PostSubject: Re: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:09 am

Yeah, I couldn't do it for awhile either; but it's really easy once you level up enough and know what to do.

#1. DON'T GET CURSED. (You really need to use MP.)

#2. When he brings out a puppet to put in the Iron Maiden, you hit it 2-3 times before he does and it'll disappear.

#3. Don't wander off too far, cause you have to go back into his room to collect the chest. Smile

*. Use your character to your advantage. (Alucard can abuse Mist Form to avoid the puppet-thing, Shanoa destroys the puppets instantly with a well-placed Ignis, and Charlotte just kills the puppet master if you have to spinning icicle attack.)

(If you need extra help, I can help you out personally.)
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:32 am

I dunno why but I enjoy playing the keflings titles and if I'm hungover I love to play Hexic
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

PostSubject: Re: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:58 pm

I've never tried Keflings, Hexic got me pissed cause it owes me the "Grand Poo-whatever" cheevo. :/
Back to top Go down
YOUNG MONEY 511
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
YOUNG MONEY 511

Number of posts : 238
GOW cash : 101

PostSubject: Re: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:57 am

Halo 3 mostly... I've only been playing gears since the xp event really as Its the best time to rank up... plan to do campaign on legendary soon but yeah halo 3 is my game right now.
Back to top Go down
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

PostSubject: Re: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:03 pm

KiLLa187ScriLLa wrote:
Halo 3 mostly... I've only been playing gears since the xp event really as Its the best time to rank up... plan to do campaign on legendary soon but yeah halo 3 is my game right now.

Halo ain't an Arcade game. xD lol

I'm playing Duke Nukem 3D right now, since I heard that Forever sucked. (Also got my "WMD" cheevo from Alien Hominid yesterday. :cherry: )
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 am

The only XBLA game I have played is Ms. Pacman. I do not get into the arcade games too much
Back to top Go down
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

PostSubject: Re: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:49 am

whodeycp wrote:
The only XBLA game I have played is Ms. Pacman. I do not get into the arcade games too much

Eh, some games are pretty good; but yeah you can't get into many. And others are off-set by their difficulty. :/

I wanna buy Bastion and Insanely Twisted Shadow planet now! pirat
Back to top Go down
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:43 pm

HOMEFRONT!
Back to top Go down
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

PostSubject: Re: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:47 pm

HomeFront isn't Arcade either! XD (And it's a cheap version of BF.)

I'm buying Shuggy later today. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBLA Titles you are currently playing...   XBLA Titles you are currently playing... Empty

Back to top Go down

XBLA Titles you are currently playing...
Page 1 of 1