Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List

Go down 
+5
Vambo
COGKane
v Wookiee v
ThePublicNME
Peebl0
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 143
Gamertag : PlaguesSpreader
GOW cash : 178

[spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List Empty
PostSubject: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:55 am

Well, this is on the Main Gears of War site now; so they are no surprise now. Most stay true to the rumored list, but with different names and descriptions. Oh and of course, Seriously 3.0 is confirmed. Smile

-------------------------------------------

Achievements are the life blood of Xbox gamers, proof of how hard they can throw down. In Gears 3, achievements reward both sampling a mode and digging into it deeply. The more challenging achievements reward you with unique titles, new characters and outfits. While we have most of the achievements listed below, there are more... will you discover them?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Losthalo51 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing)
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:15 am

Wow I didn't even see this post until now! So this is 100% legit for the retail? I just wanna make double sure before it's used for the main site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Peebl0
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Peebl0

Number of posts : 143
Gamertag : PlaguesSpreader
GOW cash : 178

PostSubject: Re: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:10 am

Yup, I got them from Epic's official site. Wink
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 pm

I had a feeling Seriously 3.0 would make it. Lol. What the hell is the casual and standard Multiplayer? I hope they didn't make hardcore mode and shit like they did in COD that shits retarded. Just play the damn game.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
COGKane
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
COGKane

Number of posts : 63
Gamertag : COGKane
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:18 am

just looking at the seriously 3 achievement but what is onyx medals does anyone know this?
Back to top Go down
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Vambo

Number of posts : 157
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:49 am

COGKane wrote:
just looking at the seriously 3 achievement but what is onyx medals does anyone know this?

It's the last colour in the chain. ie, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Onyx. Obviously I don't know if there are any colours between Gold and Oynx.

Not sure if you played the beta but in case you didn't.... for each action in mp you earn medals. For example, once you've revived a team mate so many times you get a medal for that and with each subsequent set amount of revives you get the next medal up.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:47 am

Welcome to the Big Leagues (0 G) Demonstrate your skill in Casual Versus multiplayer

What's this one all about? No gamerscore! I did the maths and yea there's 50 achievements that add up to 1000 but I've never had an achievement with 0G lol
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:11 am

0g means no effort is given to get the achievement i got one of those in fear where I died in multi-player so much it was a disappointing achievement
Back to top Go down
Callyh
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Callyh

Number of posts : 51
Gamertag : RaNdoMz Comando
GOW cash : 56

PostSubject: Re: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:40 am

Only 75g for doing all acts on insane disapointing considaring its 150g on gow 2
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:50 am

Callyh wrote:
Only 75g for doing all acts on insane disapointing considaring its 150g on gow 2

Yea there's quite a big difference in GS there but welcome to the forums anyway cheers
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 am

This should be marked as a SPOILER just saying.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
Bugz
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Bugz

Number of posts : 95
Gamertag : Bugz N7
GOW cash : 99

PostSubject: Re: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:18 am

Lambency sounds cool
Back to top Go down
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:48 am

when you complete the game in 4 player co-op you get an avatar item, can't wait to see what it is Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List   [spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List Empty

Back to top Go down

[spoiler]Official GoW3 Achievement List
Page 1 of 1