Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I EV0L 0NE I
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
I EV0L 0NE I

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 54
Gamertag : I EV0L 0NE I
GOW cash : 162

(COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background Empty
PostSubject: (COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background   (COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:34 am

Here's the New Desktop background that the Epic Games Community site gave out.. I was like that is sexy... So I added the Gears logo and made it my Computers desktop and my XBL Dashboard background. Now you can have them too..

Here is what it looks like on my dashboard.
(COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background Xblbackground

Here it is for you
(COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background Xblbackground

Here's a few COG Backgrounds that I made (Made a few changes to the first one)
(COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background Cog1(COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background Cog2(COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background Cog3

If you don't know how to use just use a USB Flash Drive or a External Hdd or even Network sharing will work to.
If your using a USB Flash Drive or a External Drive just load the picture onto your Drive then connect to Xbox and select "Picture Library" then highlight picture and push (Y) button to apply to your background and there it is.

If you use network sharing same thing just put picture in your photo sharing location then fire up the Xbox and select "Picture Library" then highlight picture and push (Y) button to apply to your background..

Enjoy.

Ohhh you can get the original here from the Epic Community Site
http://epicgames.com/community/2011/06/show-us-your-horde-face-wallpaper-and-icons/[img]

Last edited by I EV0L 0NE I on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/ev0l0ne
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: (COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background   (COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:17 am

Wow I never knew you could do that! So using that method you could pretty much have any background you wanted. But still cool wallpaper you made maybe a COG one for choice would go down sweeter
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
I EV0L 0NE I
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
I EV0L 0NE I

Number of posts : 54
Gamertag : I EV0L 0NE I
GOW cash : 162

PostSubject: Re: (COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background   (COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:47 am

I didn't make it EPIC did I just slapped the Gears 3 Logo on there and shared with everyone.
hmmm maybe I will make a Cog background hmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/ev0l0ne
Popogeejoe
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Popogeejoe

Number of posts : 29
Gamertag : Popogeejoe
GOW cash : 39

PostSubject: Re: (COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background   (COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 am

Looks awsome on my 360 man.....Thanks EV0L(COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background Request6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background   (COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background Empty

Back to top Go down

(COG Added) Gears OF War 3 Dashboard/Desktop Background
Page 1 of 1