Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The problem is this the people who play the game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoloisticMist
New Recruit
New Recruit
SoloisticMist

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 2

The problem is this the people who play the game. Empty
PostSubject: The problem is this the people who play the game.   The problem is this the people who play the game. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:06 am

Everyone has something to say about the game and the developers want to hear and read the feed back.

Well, at the end of the day it's not the game it's the people who play the game.

I pose a question to those who are welling to be truthful, I just hear from a friend today that its just a game well this goes to those who run around kill jacking. If its just a game to you stop stealing kills.

Oh! the question I post is how could Epic fix the game where in the end everyone is happy?

Someone suggested that they should remove KD ratio all together and that would drop the level of kill jacking. What do you all think? How could Epic make the best multi-player of all-time, I do mean all-time.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: The problem is this the people who play the game.   The problem is this the people who play the game. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:17 am

I think if they removed the KD ratio then that would help massively towards less kill stealing but having said that you will never remove kill stealing unless only the person that downed a player could finish that player off, which aint gonna happen.

How could Epic make the best multi-player of all-time? I think they might of just done that with Gears of War 3, but we will have to wait and see how the tweaks work out since the Beta when the retail comes out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: The problem is this the people who play the game.   The problem is this the people who play the game. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:09 pm

well heres the way I think they could fix this issue is whoever downed that enemy the enemy cannot be killed by anyone else but that person who downed him
Back to top Go down
STomp1
New Recruit
New Recruit
STomp1

Number of posts : 17
Gamertag : Stomp yo FEET
GOW cash : 19

PostSubject: Re: The problem is this the people who play the game.   The problem is this the people who play the game. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Yes i never steal a kill on purpose. The solution to it is simple give kill to whom downed it and assit for the finish. But this will never happen because the beta had a medal called STOP THIEF.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: The problem is this the people who play the game.   The problem is this the people who play the game. EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:20 am

Like in Execution on the first Gears of War where your bullets did nothing from a distance on a downed player they could make it that way so only the player who got the down got finish the job but that would cause all kinds of problems imagine you down someone then got blasted before finishing the down then you got a downed enemy that can't be touched.

You can't really say Gears of War is just a game although it literally is because some players take it seriously the amount of times I've heard 'you stole my kill' followed by all kinds of shit is endless (I don't mean at me of course I mean in general).
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The problem is this the people who play the game.   The problem is this the people who play the game. Empty

Back to top Go down

The problem is this the people who play the game.
Page 1 of 1