Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PFP 585
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 10
GOW cash : 12

Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan   Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:21 pm

I am looking for a skilled clan. My k/d= 1.7 and my win lose ratio is a 5.6 . I am also level 39. I would like to join a team that would participate in clan wars, tournaments ,ect.. I am very active. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wayne i boy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 9
GOW cash : 15

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan   Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:36 am

come check us out at 420, we will be competing in the wgl leagues add me Wayne i boy or anton i boy and visit Removed good luck with finding a team Smile ±!!!
Back to top Go down
HeroxNIco
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 5
GOW cash : 9

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan   Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:48 am

i just started up an clan so if ur intrested to join so u can grow whit the clan still looking for (co-owner) there is coming up a clan
Back to top Go down
ZOMBIEGUTS TZA
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan   Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:20 am

My clan The Zombie Army is looking for active members so give us a look.I am planning on joining a league if we get enough players in by October 12th. We have been around for seven years and are sponsored.Plus I am always glad to have more competitive players haha. Thanks
http://www.tzaclan.net/news.php
Back to top Go down
jojotheclown
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 1
Gamertag : iiyoshii iz ill
GOW cash : 1

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan   Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:48 pm

lookin for a clan im lv 72 i mostly ply KOTH my K/D is 2.1 my W/L is 2.2 my gamertag is on my profile
Back to top Go down
ZOMBIEGUTS TZA
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan   Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:21 pm

You can give us a look too jojo,we are always looking for new members.We'd love to have you.
http://www.tzaclan.net/news.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan   Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a serious,skilled ,and fun clan
Page 1 of 1