Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Motocross fans?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MXrider13
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
MXrider13

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 69
GOW cash : 127

Any Motocross fans? Empty
PostSubject: Any Motocross fans?   Any Motocross fans? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:21 am

Any fans of Motocross?
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Number of posts : 326
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

PostSubject: Re: Any Motocross fans?   Any Motocross fans? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:52 am

used to ride a dirtbike, a yamaha yz250, was a big fan of motorcross. that was 3 years ago haha
Back to top Go down
http://vwvortex.com
MXrider13
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
MXrider13

PostSubject: Re: Any Motocross fans?   Any Motocross fans? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:54 am

Jt7ice wrote:
used to ride a dirtbike, a yamaha yz250, was a big fan of motorcross. that was 3 years ago haha

I actually ride a YZ250, I have 2, 2000 YZ250s. I have been riding dirtbikes since I was 9 and racing since I was 13, I am 19 now.
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Number of posts : 326
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

PostSubject: Re: Any Motocross fans?   Any Motocross fans? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:58 am

MXrider13 wrote:
Jt7ice wrote:

I actually ride a YZ250, I have 2, 2000 YZ250s. I have been riding dirtbikes since I was 9 and racing since I was 13, I am 19 now.

irony much, mine was a 2000, i started when i was 14 and it ended around 18, just got into cars more than dirtbikes, do you race sports tracks, or event tracks
Back to top Go down
http://vwvortex.com
MXrider13
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
MXrider13

PostSubject: Re: Any Motocross fans?   Any Motocross fans? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:07 am

Jt7ice wrote:
MXrider13 wrote:
Jt7ice wrote:

irony much, mine was a 2000, i started when i was 14 and it ended around 18, just got into cars more than dirtbikes, do you race sports tracks, or event tracks

I race AMA class C at Dade City MX, just currently in there sponsor cup as a privateer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Motocross fans?   Any Motocross fans? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Motocross fans?
Page 1 of 1