Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queen Myrrah

Go down 
+3
ClayCarmine
Losthalo51
dudemaster12
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ClaytonCarmine
New Recruit
New Recruit
ClaytonCarmine

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 9
Gamertag : CptAnthonyUSMC
GOW cash : 9

Queen Myrrah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Myrrah   Queen Myrrah - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:26 am

lol i though long and hard n other then why is queen myrrah look so human i can only think of 1 thing in the ENTIRE gears universe i dont know...............when does the levels for the silverback end in horde, i know this has nothing to do with this forum, but thats honestly 1 of the only two things i dont know, i have a level 4 silverback, and i just have to know....
Back to top Go down
ClaytonCarmine
New Recruit
New Recruit
ClaytonCarmine

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 9
Gamertag : CptAnthonyUSMC
GOW cash : 9

Queen Myrrah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Myrrah   Queen Myrrah - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:35 am

I think she was one of the sciencists in the lab on the mountain where the sires in captivity. I think in the game the say the lab facility became declassified and the reason it became declassified was the past leader kept it a secret. the Queen was one of the sciencists that tried to make soldiers into a breed of super soldiers for the Pendulum Wars, but instead created sire and the Government or the head of the lab facility was going to shd destroy the locust since the program was a failier. But the Myrrah wanted to save them and believe they were the future. So, she created locust by improving the sire's genetics and marcus's father was a friend or lover of Myrrah who helped train and develop the locust to be killing machines. Myrrah became the Queen because she created and raised the first batch of loscust. THIS IS FROM SOME INFO ON GEARPEDIA
Back to top Go down

Queen Myrrah
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2