Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZOMBIEGUTS TZA
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 10
GOW cash : 12

TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches Empty
PostSubject: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:16 am

Hello everyone,this is ZOMBIEGUTS TZA of The Zombie Army.We are a clan that has been around for seven years and sponsored by Xfuel energy drinks.We accept everyone and give them a fair shot.We like dedicated and active members.I am actively seeking out members for our GoW squad,if we get enough people by October 12th we will likely be joining a GoW3 league.If you would like to join please click the link below,sign up, and post in our forums that you would like to join our clan.You can also challenge us to a match on our site,or leave a reply here and I will get back to you. Thanks

http://www.tzaclan.net/news.php
Back to top Go down
Andre313
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 7
Gamertag : MRZ Demon 4 U
GOW cash : 7

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:25 am

sup i want to be in the clan i registered on the site so send me a message or either site and let me know what i got 2 do.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBIEGUTS TZA
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:14 am

I seen your post.You need to let us know that you have read and accept the terms & conditons,understand the rules,and put TZACLAN.NET in your motto.After that your 15 day trial period will begin.The trial is just to see if the clan is for you and you are going to stay and follow the rules.After the trial period you will be promoted to soldier rank in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Andre313
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:25 am

ok i just played spectre_TZA in gears also or is this him lol
Back to top Go down
ZOMBIEGUTS TZA
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:31 am

No he is Gears squad leader I am co-leader lol,also I told you wrong,after your trial period you become a grunt.I think there is a limit on how much you can promoted without having TZA in your gamertag.
Back to top Go down
Andre313
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:32 am

ok when i get some cash i will change it asap
Back to top Go down
ZOMBIEGUTS TZA
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 am

Alright like the enthusiasm haha
Back to top Go down
Andre313
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:43 am

also i know of a tournament i think we should join, heres the link

www.wanfest.newegg.com/
Back to top Go down
ZOMBIEGUTS TZA
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 am

The link isn't working for some reason but I am looking at joining the WGL,we need more people for that though
Back to top Go down
Andre313
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:09 am

when is that tournament and the link i gave you is november 21 im in it for the mortal kombat tournament and that 70 ppl in that one so far but the gears tourney is 4v4 i believe or 5v5 something like that.
Back to top Go down
Andre313
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:11 am

try this link

wanfest.newegg.com/?page=competitions
Back to top Go down
ZOMBIEGUTS TZA
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:46 am

no that one doesnt work either.WGL is a league,it takes a few weeks or so to complete the season
Back to top Go down
Andre313
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:27 am

wow ok idk what to do but um ill join with you guys to play if they need me.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBIEGUTS TZA
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:56 am

we will most likely lol
Back to top Go down
Tex Tyler
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 17
Gamertag : Tex Tyler
GOW cash : 20

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:22 am

Tex Tyler

k/d 2.0. Play for fun not to be the best. I would like to have some people play Capture The Leader and make a team with that if your making clans in each game play.

Horde as well. Add me.
Back to top Go down
crashdown2221
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 14
Gamertag : COGxCRASHDOWN
GOW cash : 16

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:35 am

hi we the C.O.G are looking for friendly games with clans for more details message me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches   TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches Empty

Back to top Go down

TZA clan looking for players and friendly matches
Page 1 of 1