Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Gears 3 Montage Need Feedback and Support!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dietreich
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 6

1st Gears 3 Montage Need Feedback and Support! Empty
PostSubject: 1st Gears 3 Montage Need Feedback and Support!   1st Gears 3 Montage Need Feedback and Support! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:13 pm

[b]Hey everyone this is my 1st gow 3 montage. i am tryin to get it out there amongst as many social networks as i can without spamming. all i want is views(the most obvious) and feedback so i kno what to do and what not to do next time.

b4 any of the haters go out critisizing this vid is for entertainment purposes, not boasting and bragging bout how i think im greater then everybody.

the vid is played at a high pace loaded with tons of clips and to dubstep soundtrack. so if u dont like that genre of music srry. ive already had a few comments about having to many singles. yes there r singles but there r tons of doubles and triples and sprees, thus the term a montage. it has a lil of pretty much everything.

so i hope u guys enjoy the vid and if u happen to have a youtube account please COMMENT LIKE and SUBSCRIBE Smile

THANK YOU!!

https://youtu.be/BvmKgmIl0WQ
Back to top Go down

1st Gears 3 Montage Need Feedback and Support!
Page 1 of 1