Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community)

Go down 
+4
ThePublicNME
LoveCrimes
nulgath
GoWladders
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GoWladders
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 8
GOW cash : 19

GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community) Empty
PostSubject: GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community)   GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:43 pm

GoWladders is a online website that will be hosting tournaments and gaming ladders just like gamebattles but strictly for the Gears of War community. After so many follows on twitter the site will be launched. So get on and follow for lots of tournament and ladder action. https://twitter.com/gowladders
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community)   GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:07 am

any prizes to win?
Back to top Go down
LoveCrimes
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 20
GOW cash : 24

PostSubject: Re: GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community)   GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:25 am

You should actually make the site... Post it on the epic forums and this one.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community)   GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:54 am

I could host your website on here, I could link to it at the top, promote it around the forums and to the right in the widgets and on our Facebook, Twitter and Youtube accounts and you would already have a big member base already here!

We've been wanting to run ladders/tournaments but no one seems to have the 'know how' on how to do it!

I could create a page on here and show you what I mean if this idea suits you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community)   GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:26 am

Ninja wrote:
I could host your website on here, I could link to it at the top, promote it around the forums and to the right in the widgets and on our Facebook, Twitter and Youtube accounts and you would already have a big member base already here!

We've been wanting to run ladders/tournaments but no one seems to have the 'know how' on how to do it!

I could create a page on here and show you what I mean if this idea suits you?

im all for this idea, since i want to be in the tourny but i refuse to sign up too twitter
Back to top Go down
GoWladders
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 8
GOW cash : 19

PostSubject: Re: GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community)   GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:02 pm

Yes there will be prizes to win. And Ninja that would be great I will get back to you when i am getting closer to the launch. I will add you on xbox and we can talk about this.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community)   GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Great, can we get the other two threads that were spammed deleted now? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
silencer27
New Recruit
New Recruit
silencer27

Number of posts : 16
Gamertag : silence27trey
GOW cash : 20

PostSubject: Re: GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community)   GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:10 am

I'm not good enough to enter but it does sound fun
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community)   GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:10 am

i might join once im 18 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
II Tribalism
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 1

PostSubject: Re: GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community)   GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 am

Like the sound of it. If you need help creating the website let me know. I have experience in HTML/PHP. Would suggest using a CMS for it and using an appropriate plugin that would allow team signups, match results/fixtures etc. If you want my help just send me a message on Xbox Live.

Gamertag: II Tribalism
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community)   GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community) Empty

Back to top Go down

GoWladders (Support the Gears of War Community)
Page 1 of 1