Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!

Go down 
+9
Rearview
you got ownedzz
v Wookiee v
C00L12345
Corroded
alex2602
nulgath
BigStu4q
Ninja
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

[CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:31 am

What i said earlier on the post of this thread lol, back when i thought posting on here counted, then posted it on facebook under the mech baird comp.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:50 am

Oh yeah. It didn't get deleted, you posted it on the wall instead of the comments section. It doesn't allow anyone but me to post on the wall. Post it again but click comment first. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:40 am

redone, under my real name, Richard Wylie Smile
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
loonytoon209
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : K.E.C
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 19
Gamertag : Loonytoon209
GOW cash : 25

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:35 pm

posted name Luis Lorenzo
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:15 am

why the hell does it have to be facebook, i promised my self never to go on it and now i have to?????
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:47 am

Because it's a competition to promote the Facebook page and Twitter. Rolling Eyes

One day left folks so hurry and get your entries in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoveCrimes
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 20
GOW cash : 24

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:03 am

Lol , i dont think imma win , i posted my thing on twitter awhile back.
Back to top Go down
Rearview
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Rearview

Clan : KEC
Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 97
Gamertag : III SoPur3 III
GOW cash : 148

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:48 am

I posted on the Facebook page, and made a little reply to the competition tweet on Twitter. =D I couldn't fit the whole Facebook post on Twitter; I just replied so you know I followed the Twitter page and all that. (Emel Medinic / MLisForEmel
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Competition ends at 9pm (GMT) today. This is your last chance to get your entry in on Facebook or Twitter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:07 am

One hour left!!!
Back to top Go down
LoveCrimes
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 20
GOW cash : 24

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:30 am

Anticipation is killing me ! lol.
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:33 am

Come on Publik.... Put the lucky member out of his / her misery lol
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:09 am

The winner is Andy Milton. Check the original post in this thread for his winning entry.

Also Andy you need to throw me a PM & then we'll confirm who you are on Facebook. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:12 am

Congrats Andy!! Enjoy your new COG!!
Back to top Go down
Rearview
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Rearview

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:16 am

I PM'd Publik NME no1 about Andy's post for the competition, and regarding the thread made of Andy's supposed plagiarism. Proof was found, and I just want to thank the person that made that thread and gave people, including me, a head's up. I guess a new winner will be chosen? But I shouldn't get too ahead of myself here, it's up to Publik NME no1 to decide if the proof is enough. =P
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:26 am

Rearview wrote:
I PM'd Publik NME no1 about Andy's post for the competition, and regarding the thread made of Andy's supposed plagiarism. Proof was found, and I just want to thank the person that made that thread and gave people, including me, a head's up. I guess a new winner will be chosen? But I shouldn't get too ahead of myself here, it's up to Publik NME no1 to decide if the proof is enough. =P

No 'proof' has been made known to us - there will be no new winner announced unless we receive factual information or an actual link. Andy is the winner - get over it guys - it's just a code! I'm sure there are plenty on ebay if you need one that badly....

Can we please keep all posts on this subject positive to the winner - if you have a problem with this request - PM me. DO NOT POST ON HERE OR YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Back to top Go down
Rearview
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Rearview

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 am

I thought we were supposed to PM Publik. :S But ok, I'll PM you too. And dude, it's not that everyone's hating the fact that they lost, it's just annoying seeing someone win this way. Anyways I'll quit posting about it if it's bothering you guys, I'll just let the PM do the talking. =/
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 am

The only thing 'bothering us' is the fact that as soon as a winner is announced, members are quick to discredit and it smacks of jealousy. The fact is we run these competitions to give everyone a chance of winning some great rarities - sadly, we may need to reconsider if we continue to have these public debates on authenticity.

If you or anyone has an issue or point to raise about anything you feel is stolen or unfair, feel free to PM any of the promoters or moderators and we will look into it - if it turns out to be false, just imagine how the winner will feel.... It will take away any sense of achievement.

If it turns out to have foundation then rest assured that we will deal with culprit in the appropriate way, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!   [CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] MECHANIC BAIRD COMPETITION!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2