Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?

Go down 
+2
TheBlueOmen
BOBSonONE 2012
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BOBSonONE 2012
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 4
Gamertag : BOBSonONE 2012
GOW cash : 8

MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W? Empty
PostSubject: MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?   MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:51 am

GOW JUDGEMENT...... MULTIPLAYER

ALL THESE CHANGES NOT ENOUGH FIXES. MY OPINION IS THEY FINALY PUT THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN. TOO MUCH SPONGEING. MAY ASWELL CALL IT B BASH WARS. NO CTL OR GURDIAN Y Y Y?. DBNO RETURNS...... ON EXECUTION ONLY. COG V COG... NO LOCUST WICH IS SOMETIMES CONFUSING. 4 MAPS WHEN SOME STAGES ON THE CAMPAIGN COULD HAVE EASY BEEN USED. HAMMERBURST THAT ONLY BURSTS WITH MODIFIED PAD AND SOME DODGY WALLS THAT STOP U DEAD MID WALL SLIDE.
ON THE UPSIDE THERE SEEMS 2 BE MORE SHOTGUN BATTLES. JUMP DOWN AND DROPING OFF THINGS IS BRILLIANT. THE RETROS NOT 2 OVERPOWERED AND EVEN THO THE CHACTER SKINS R OVERPRICED THEY DO LOOK COOL.
OVERUN IS OK BUT NEED A LITTLE TWEAK. LOCUSTS SEEM HARDER 2 KILL AND COGS DONT GET ACTIVE RELOADS. GIVING RELOADS OR DROPPING LOCUST STARTING HEALTH WOULD FIX. SENTRY GUN IS WAY OVERPOWERED AND IF IT GETS U DOWN BEHIND COVER STILL KILLS U.
UPSIDE IS SIMPLY ITS SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
I WAS TOLD ACTIVES WAS REMOVED COS IT MADE THE GAME INCONSISTENT WHEN REALLY THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY 2 KILL A PLAYER WHO SOAKED UP BULLETS. THING IS WITH THE CROSSHAIR ON THE SCREEN U KNOW UR HITTING THEM MAKING THIS 1 JUST AS INCONSISTANT AS THE OTHERS.
IN GENERAL THE GAME IS GOOD AND FUN TO PLAY ON UR OWN HOWEVER IF UR LIKE ME AND BOUGHT 2 PLAY ONLINE U W.I.L.L B DISAPOINTED. U SHOULDNT B REWARDED 4 HAVING A CRAP CONNECTION. SEEMS LIKE UDONT NEED TO HAVE SKILL ANYMORE 2 PLAY WELL.
GOOD OLD COPORATE COMPANYS ADDING NEW STUFF 4 NEW PLAYERS AND NOT FIXING VERY OLD PROBLEMS 4 OLD PLAYERS. PLZ COMMENT. WOULD LOVE 2 C REPIES TO ANY COMMENT MADE BY ME ESPECIALY IF UR EPIC GAMES. BRING BACK CTL OR GURDIAN SOON OR IM SELLING.
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?   MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:06 am

To be honest after being shouted at with your short handed writing I'm not sure what to think of the game anymore, lol

I still love it in all seriousness, Even those fucking useless dicks who just use the bash B and shoot tactics!!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
BOBSonONE 2012
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 4
Gamertag : BOBSonONE 2012
GOW cash : 8

PostSubject: Re: MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?   MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:14 am

LOL Thats how i feel after 4 attempts and still a broken game with added nonsense and less fun. if i 2 piece or 3 piece u lol im sorry but i hate not going in with a B and getting done 2 me. thax 4 the reply
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?   MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:19 am

I hate that there is no Locust.

But don't forget that Guardian was a late addition to Gears 3. New game modes may be added as we go along.

I actually think that they got the DBNO right in this game.
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?   MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:44 am

I hate the cog vs cog! Soooo confusing when your playing a d I'm easily confused!

Wasn't a fan of guardian but like Publik says they will probably bring in more game modes and maps at a later date.
Back to top Go down
VrAzZLe Meister
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
VrAzZLe Meister

Number of posts : 90
Gamertag : VrAzZLe Meister
GOW cash : 99

PostSubject: Re: MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?   MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:02 am

There is so much two-piecing it's impossible to ignore. Sometimes you cannot kill someone with their own stick grenade once you've been stuck. Even when you've completely cornered them. The stim grenades are fucking bullshit, people use them to make sure they sponge. And after using them it seems it even gives you a damage boost. I swear to god, I find that 9/10 times I'll get a gib under the effects of a stim grenade. Half the time without it, point blanking doesn't do shit. Except if I two-piece, then it always gibs. Encouraging you to play like a cheap asshole.

You can't even play 4 player co-op on insane because DBNO is removed. Way to make the game overly difficult. It already adds more locust the more players, that's fair and all, but the more players SHOULD NOT be a burden. That's some shitty balancing when going solo is actually easier to pull off. Now I have no problem with difficulty, but too much of it is just INFURIATING. I love Tabasco sauce, but I won't chug the fucking thing. God damn, too much challenge, it needs to be toned down. Especially since you're given no other option; play co-op? No thanks.

GoW: J is fucking terrible.

I really had to take that off chest.
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?   MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:56 am

RAWR RAWR RAWR!!!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself...... Laughing

My take is, the bar was set to high with the previous entries in the series....we should all be at least moderately content with the fact that they made another game.....but that's just me....
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?   MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:53 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:

You can't even play 4 player co-op on insane because DBNO is removed. Way to make the game overly difficult. It already adds more locust the more players, that's fair and all, but the more players SHOULD NOT be a burden. That's some shitty balancing when going solo is actually easier to pull off. Now I have no problem with difficulty, but too much of it is just INFURIATING. I love Tabasco sauce, but I won't chug the fucking thing. God damn, too much challenge, it needs to be toned down. Especially since you're given no other option; play co-op? No thanks.
Erm not to pick holes, but there was no DBNO on insane in Gears 3.

FPalm
Back to top Go down
VrAzZLe Meister
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
VrAzZLe Meister

PostSubject: Re: MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?   MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:58 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:

Erm not to pick holes, but there was no DBNO on insane in Gears 3.

FPalm
Really? Because I recall blasting through Gears 3 co-op on insane, and I'm confident no one else was on hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?   MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Possitive.

There were other factors that made it easier, like mutators and arcade mode (which had respawns) but not DBNO.
Back to top Go down
VrAzZLe Meister
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
VrAzZLe Meister

PostSubject: Re: MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?   MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Oh yea, that was it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?   MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W? Empty

Back to top Go down

MULIPLAYER PROBLEMS? OR GOOD OLD G.O.W?
Page 1 of 1