Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've discovered I'm shite at Gears.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

I've discovered I'm shite at Gears. Empty
PostSubject: I've discovered I'm shite at Gears.   I've discovered I'm shite at Gears. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:35 am

Yep I've been a Gears player since day one with my buddy "The Blue Oyster" ...sorry "Omen". I've spent countless hours playing Horde, campaign & quite a bit of multiplayer.

However with the release of this UE I've discovered I'm totally crap at it.

What's with the Lancer/tickle stick? I think I'd do more damage farting on my opponent than using the Lancer in this game.

It's quite frankly a Gnasher fest that feels like it's more luck than judgment as to whether you get a kill.

Others seem to be great at it though which leads me to think that it is just me that is crap at the game.

I managed to get a few cheevos though by hiding at the back and letting players with some skill win the matches for me.

I even managed the cheevo for coming top, by running around with my chainsaw in KOTH capping points....This seemed to enrage my own teammates (randoms) as I got a load of abuse spewing out of my Kinect. Laughing

I'm not seeing a long term investment in the MP if I'm being honest. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

I've discovered I'm shite at Gears. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've discovered I'm shite at Gears.   I've discovered I'm shite at Gears. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 1:17 am

Maybe it's just about getting back into the swing of it. I'm not looking forward to my 1st MP match. I still play gears 3 MP sometimes but it's mostly me vs bots. Might take some time to get my mojo back Wink
Back to top Go down

I've discovered I'm shite at Gears.
Page 1 of 1