Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike NFCT
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 118
Gamertag : Mike NFCT
GOW cash : 136

Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty Empty
PostSubject: Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty   Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:50 am

Hi All,

My name is Mike per my gamertag. I'm new here, and have chose to register here, because EPIC's official forums are blocked from my work office. When I'm home, I don't waste valuble time posting on forums, but I eagerly seek out new ways to procrastiniate while at work Very Happy

I cannot wait for Gears 3. The last 4 letters are my clan, and we are a small close-knit-virtual-family (that's a lot of hyphens!). NFCT was formed on Crysis 2, which has been KIA back in June, and is hanging on for dear life until it finally R.I.P on 20-Sep-2011.

We are all set and ready to bring forth the pwning of noobies and their kin. I look forward to meeting some of you online!
Back to top Go down
Sole
Cole Train
Cole Train
Sole

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 479
Gamertag : STEADY KNOCKIN
GOW cash : 462

PostSubject: Re: Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty   Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:15 am

Welcome to the forums!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty   Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:41 am

Nice introduction Very Happy Welcome to the forums buddy hope your work doesn't block this site too Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Mike NFCT
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 118
Gamertag : Mike NFCT
GOW cash : 136

PostSubject: Re: Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty   Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:11 am

Ninja wrote:
Nice introduction Very Happy Welcome to the forums buddy hope your work doesn't block this site too Wink

That is always a possibility. Most UK sites pass through the filter in my company. So I frequent EDGE Mag, and The Guardian (Tho, I'm currently undergoing moderation there Sad )

Very few US based sites pass through, however, so I never get to go to iGN or GameInformer. Thank god for the iPhone Apps for IGN and G4, which make the days somewhat tolerable.

***I'm currently undergoing some discourse with my clan to pick 1 COG and 1 Locust Character each, so that our charters are set come release day. I believe this will give us a tactical advantage, because we all have different play styles and skill levels, so being able to identify quickly and efficiently who is closest to you could be the difference between life and respawn.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty   Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:05 am

Welcome to the forums bro just don't get caught lol
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty   Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:17 am

I used to do what your doing now in my old Tech School lol.. Just had to somehow maintain and find something to do for 8 hours a day lmfao.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty   Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike NFCT: Reporting to Duty
Page 1 of 1