Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)

Go down 
+5
Onyx Hammerburst
mehr cowbell
androsity13
winklebt
IketheVike
9 posters
AuthorMessage
IketheVike
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
IketheVike

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 25
Gamertag : IketheVike
GOW cash : 29

Monday Night Thrashball (horde style) Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)   Monday Night Thrashball (horde style) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:58 am

Hey guys I know this is short notice but S1N1ST3R725 and I are tryin to throw a an insane mode Horde game down in the next half hour. Current time 19:00 MST. My GT: IketheVike
Send me an add via Live to get in on the action.

Revision; Since this was such a short notice would anyone be interested in doing this as a regular monday event? Mode optional and up to majority vote. Im thinkin same time but could go earlier, let me know what you think and as always feel free to add me.
Back to top Go down
winklebt
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 2

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)   Monday Night Thrashball (horde style) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Ike, I am definitely game to do something like this on a regular basis (college schedule permitting). Add me. Gamertag: Bennyjack08
Back to top Go down
androsity13
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
androsity13

Number of posts : 82
Gamertag : androsity13
GOW cash : 94

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)   Monday Night Thrashball (horde style) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:59 pm

i can't tonight but will definitely be on tomorrow for some ticker tuesday!
Back to top Go down
mehr cowbell
New Recruit
New Recruit
mehr cowbell

Number of posts : 18
Gamertag : mehr cowBELL
GOW cash : 20

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)   Monday Night Thrashball (horde style) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Im definately in for ticker Tuesday. And I love this idea Ike but sadly I'm usually working in the er from 7p-7a7 on Mondays ... anyways go ahead and add me cause I'm always up for some insane Beast and Horde when I'm still on. I still need the insane beast challenge.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)   Monday Night Thrashball (horde style) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:32 am

It's a good idea. Just needs something to lift it off it's feet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)   Monday Night Thrashball (horde style) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:26 am

Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
It's a good idea. Just needs something to lift it off it's feet.
i agree Onyx.
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)   Monday Night Thrashball (horde style) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:47 am

Tuesday nights are my nights due to work commitments - always up for doing stuff like this though on a Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
IketheVike
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
IketheVike

Number of posts : 25
Gamertag : IketheVike
GOW cash : 29

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)   Monday Night Thrashball (horde style) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:44 am

Any suggestions Onyx? I feel like Im diving into the deep end on this one, Im not usually one to plan stuff like this. I just noticed there are those of us who are in the forum on a regular basis and I think we should pool together for one night. I understand everyone has commitments and Im open to any suggestions. I thought monday was cool because of the thrash ball reference and the fact I would rather be popping heads the watching sports any day, but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)   Monday Night Thrashball (horde style) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:57 am

IketheVike wrote:
Any suggestions Onyx? I feel like Im diving into the deep end on this one, Im not usually one to plan stuff like this. I just noticed there are those of us who are in the forum on a regular basis and I think we should pool together for one night. I understand everyone has commitments and Im open to any suggestions. I thought monday was cool because of the thrash ball reference and the fact I would rather be popping heads the watching sports any day, but thats just me.
No real suggestions other than post a topic 'bout it on like the Saturday to rally up people to play. Means more people can know about it in time. BTW, I don't understand why you sent me a Friend Request Ike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
Layed You Down
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 6
GOW cash : 7

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)   Monday Night Thrashball (horde style) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:15 am

I don't know if you guys are still doing the Monday night insane horde or not, but I would like to get in and be able to play all 50 waves for a change. My screen name is Layed You Down. BTW I don't farm or believe in ranking up points just for myself, I prefer a team style dynamic when it comes to horde.
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)   Monday Night Thrashball (horde style) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:30 am

Layed You Down wrote:
I don't know if you guys are still doing the Monday night insane horde or not, but I would like to get in and be able to play all 50 waves for a change. My screen name is Layed You Down. BTW I don't farm or believe in ranking up points just for myself, I prefer a team style dynamic when it comes to horde.

I usually stay back and snipe everything then give my cash to someone who wants to fortify....
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)   Monday Night Thrashball (horde style) Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Thrashball (horde style)
Page 1 of 1