Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horde fortfication ideas

Go down 
+2
ThePublicNME
PoloCaptain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PoloCaptain
New Recruit
New Recruit
PoloCaptain

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 14
Gamertag : PoloCaptain
GOW cash : 26

Horde fortfication ideas Empty
PostSubject: Horde fortfication ideas   Horde fortfication ideas EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Cliff or Epic should add more fortifactions to horde like:
Add a COG vehicle.
A mine field.
This is all I can think off,If you have ideas comment or post
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Horde fortfication ideas   Horde fortfication ideas EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:17 am

A mine field sounds pretty good I don't think a vehicle would ever work though it would be fun if everyone could get in it lol

Before they bring new fortifications they need to make the others stronger because on harder difficulties you put so much money into things and they are taken out in seconds!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: Horde fortfication ideas   Horde fortfication ideas EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:23 am

Ninja wrote:
A mine field sounds pretty good I don't think a vehicle would ever work though it would be fun if everyone could get in it lol

Before they bring new fortifications they need to make the others stronger because on harder difficulties you put so much money into things and they are taken out in seconds!

Or at least make it so a Berzerker has to stop to destroy shit, and can't just run through it all lol
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
PoloCaptain
New Recruit
New Recruit
PoloCaptain

Number of posts : 14
Gamertag : PoloCaptain
GOW cash : 26

PostSubject: Re: Horde fortfication ideas   Horde fortfication ideas EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Heck yeah,or they can add something new to the respawn system in horde,like choosing
what power weapon(not full ammo/half) you want before you decide to buy back in.
Back to top Go down
Klumz3yMick3y
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Klumz3yMick3y

Number of posts : 42
Gamertag : Klumz3yMick3y
GOW cash : 50

PostSubject: Re: Horde fortfication ideas   Horde fortfication ideas EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:33 pm

These are good ideas! I like the whole vehicle thing. Running over locusts will the best execution ever!. BTW They should upgrade the barriers, sentry's, and command center.
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Horde fortfication ideas   Horde fortfication ideas EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:36 am

What about something like :

Two teams of five build their own base with a limited number of fortifications ( a map like mercy... ) and when you have fully upgraded your base, you have to go and destroy the other's?

Maybe waves of locust like horde for 10 waves to get cash to upgrade and then whatever you have built by that point is what the other team has to destroy in a TDM format....

Something like that would be a great format - although hard to pull off!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Horde fortfication ideas   Horde fortfication ideas EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:40 am

How about a kryll attack that wipes out anyone that's not standing in the light? Very Happy .......Oh wait a min...
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Horde fortfication ideas   Horde fortfication ideas EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:43 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
How about a kryll attack that wipes out anyone that's not standing in the light? Very Happy .......Oh wait a min...

As if there isn't enough to worry about - now the bloody Kryll!

I hope there are explosives to shoot to scare them off - total mayhem - you'd die quicker than being on Nuketown....! Wonder if the two new maps are available on Horde or is it just Versus....?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Horde fortfication ideas   Horde fortfication ideas EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:55 am

It looks like it's just versus.....Damn Sad

But the three we already have for horde are only going to be available in versus for people without the DLC. So I feel a lot less ripped off now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horde fortfication ideas   Horde fortfication ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Horde fortfication ideas
Page 1 of 1