Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
littlebean21289
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan.   Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:59 am

Hey, so im looking for a competitive gears clan. I've been in counterstrike, war3, and starcraft clans.

played all the gears and beat them all on insane
level 92 with a 1.3 k/d and also w/l
Back to top Go down
Sova Visual
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : Clan Sova
Number of posts : 8
Gamertag : Sova Visual
GOW cash : 12

PostSubject: Re: Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan.   Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:45 am

Whats your age?

And would you change your gamertag if you liked the clan?
Back to top Go down
littlebean21289
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

PostSubject: Re: Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan.   Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:51 am

22 and i'd prefer not to
Back to top Go down
BxA Jade
New Recruit
New Recruit
BxA Jade

Clan : BxA
Number of posts : 6
Gamertag : BxA Jade
GOW cash : 10

PostSubject: Re: Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan.   Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:37 am

Hi Little Bean,
Broken Alliance (BxA) is currently recruiting for our Gears of War 3 teams. We are a North America based clan. You can visit our website at: http://www.bxagaming.com for more information. Also if you decide you wish to recruit with us please visit, register, and post your application on our forums at: http://www.bxagaming.com/forums. You can also send me a Friends Request on Xbox Live, my gamertag is: BxA Jade.

We are bent on becoming the best of the best. We are a competitive clan that participates in online tournaments such as Gamebattles, we also attend live gaming events like MLG.

We create a comfortable gaming community for all BxA members and those who which we play with. BxA does not believe in or support Trash Talking, or hateful and/or disrespectful language in our games. We are a co-ed clan made up of both male & female gamers. BxA respect and accept all sexes and races into our clan, or gaming community.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bxagaming.com
wayne i boy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 9
GOW cash : 15

PostSubject: Re: Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan.   Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan. EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:04 am

Hi mate , 4:20 are recruiting , we compete in thewgl.co.uk execution league , now this would mean you would have to be in the uk/eu so the time zones arent to big, but we are looking for a player to join us, Add : wayne i boy: if interested good luck !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan.   Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for competitive Gears 3 Clan.
Page 1 of 1