Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does the Beta give any clue?

Go down 
+7
v Wookiee v
whodeycp
Vambo
W1Z22
Losthalo51
Jt7ice
ThePublicNME
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 326
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

Does the Beta give any clue? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does the Beta give any clue?   Does the Beta give any clue? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:40 am

Mister_Wookiee wrote:
Off topic but what is the GOW cash for?

Seriously 3.0 I imagine will be worse then seriously 2.0 as it's rumored to be the last Gears game.

The GOW cash is for purchases in the forum shop, still in the works for ideas on what to sell, at the moment if you have enough cash, you can buy you own custom rank (i.e. theron guard, drone, kyrll, etc)
Back to top Go down
http://vwvortex.com
curby
Aaron Griffin
Aaron Griffin
curby

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 303
Gamertag : curby23
GOW cash : 354

PostSubject: Re: Does the Beta give any clue?   Does the Beta give any clue? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:40 am

Will any of the ribbons or medals continue on to the retail version, i mean all the progress we have made on the beta? it seems stupid to put ribbons and medals on the beta if it doesnt continue onto the retail, what would be the point in doing that scratch
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: Does the Beta give any clue?   Does the Beta give any clue? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:30 am

curby wrote:
Will any of the ribbons or medals continue on to the retail version, i mean all the progress we have made on the beta? it seems stupid to put ribbons and medals on the beta if it doesnt continue onto the retail, what would be the point in doing that scratch

Ribbons and medals will not carry over to the retail version, along with your stats (kills, deaths, xp, etc). The only thing that carries over are the unlockables (cole train, weapon skins if unlocked, etc). The only medal that will carry over to retail is the Beta Tester medal.
Back to top Go down
curby
Aaron Griffin
Aaron Griffin
curby

Number of posts : 303
Gamertag : curby23
GOW cash : 354

PostSubject: Re: Does the Beta give any clue?   Does the Beta give any clue? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:54 am

im guessing we have all got them?? I hope i have lol i just aimed to unlock to goldretro lancer...
Back to top Go down
TheMightyEddy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 14
GOW cash : 17

PostSubject: Re: Does the Beta give any clue?   Does the Beta give any clue? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:34 am

Well it's a beta so I don't really know lol. Razz Once it leaves the beta stage, then of course there will be clues.
Back to top Go down
Bugz
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Bugz

Number of posts : 95
Gamertag : Bugz N7
GOW cash : 99

PostSubject: Re: Does the Beta give any clue?   Does the Beta give any clue? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:43 pm

Just leveling up achievements.
Back to top Go down
Sole
Cole Train
Cole Train
Sole

Number of posts : 479
Gamertag : STEADY KNOCKIN
GOW cash : 462

PostSubject: Re: Does the Beta give any clue?   Does the Beta give any clue? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:10 am

Ninja wrote:
It sure is a long wait I was gonna give you an exact number of days from the Beta end (May 15th) till the game release (Sept 20th) but had to many beers now to do maths so I'll rough guess at about 125 days. Dam that is a long wait lol But we can all enjoy these forums until then cheers

Gonna have to get a countdown timer on the Forum somewhere

Yea thats a great idea!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does the Beta give any clue?   Does the Beta give any clue? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does the Beta give any clue?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2