Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuff in the new Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

Stuff in the new Update Empty
PostSubject: Stuff in the new Update   Stuff in the new Update EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:17 am

Guys what do u think should be changed in the next update

I think that these stuff should be added/changed:
1. Savage drone; should have a fixed helmet, and not just some rnd helmet every time u die(the one i have in mind is the one which looks like a metal plate with red outlines and stuff). This is one of the main stuff that would be good as other helmets are really shit and look gay thats why i included this here, you surely guys will agree

2. Snub pistol should have infinite ammo; as its the weakest weapon in the game and its an assault weapon for ammo-out, it will be bit more useful after this, even my friends would agree, cuz a lot of games have at least 1 infinite ammo pistol

3. The snub pistol should have an execution; my idea is: u hit the enemy's head with the snub(like with a normal melee punch), he drops on his knees, and you shoot him in the head, thus giving u 45 exp. But ths is more like from proper gang like films thingi.

4. While in-game if you click the back button on you controller; your guy will taunt:
Locusts; roars and puttin his arms up at the same time, it automatically happens after the round is won and the locust wins window shows up
Cog; he points forward and says "You will die!!"
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Stuff in the new Update   Stuff in the new Update EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:08 am

Snub pistol should have more ammo if you are playing for example Capture the Leader and you have the leader the ammo soon runs out but making it infinite isn't a good idea or the modded controller players will have a whale of a time!

I like the taunt idea it would come in useful for many situations, sometimes I melee my Gnasher to the other player to say 'come on then' but yea a taunt would be a good addition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

PostSubject: Re: Stuff in the new Update   Stuff in the new Update EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:05 am

and probably fixed the savage drone's mask
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: Stuff in the new Update   Stuff in the new Update EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:32 am

taunt may or may-not work. the chances are you'd probably ket killed while doing it, but f you didnt get killed you'd have awesome bragging rights. dont think there is any free buttons tho as back buttin brings up the scoreboard
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

PostSubject: Re: Stuff in the new Update   Stuff in the new Update EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:59 am

ok what about left thumbstick, it aint used by itself; only with LT to mark targets, so it is free same as right thumbstick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff in the new Update   Stuff in the new Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff in the new Update
Page 1 of 1