Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gearbox Has New Next-Gen IP , More Borderlands2 DLC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

Gearbox Has New Next-Gen IP , More Borderlands2 DLC Empty
PostSubject: Gearbox Has New Next-Gen IP , More Borderlands2 DLC   Gearbox Has New Next-Gen IP , More Borderlands2 DLC EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Borderlands developer Gearbox Software currently has a brand new IP in development for next-gen consoles.

Not surprising, but still noteworthy, Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford revealed the news on the Nerdist podcast, briefly mentioning the game but refusing to elaborate.

As such, we don’t know anything more about the title. Although the safe money is on it being a shooter.

Beyond that Pitchford also said that the studio has even more Borderlands 2 DLC in the works, despite the game’s Season Pass packs coming to a conclusion recently with Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep.

"Everyone was under the expectations that those would be the four DLC's and that's it," said Pitchford. "We are going to do more, we are going to do some other things. I don't have details exactly of it yet cause were not ready to announce what the other things are.

"We got more stuff in the hopper that we're planning and getting pretty excited about. So if you're a Borderlands 2 fan you don't have to be afraid that that's the end of it."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

Gearbox Has New Next-Gen IP , More Borderlands2 DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gearbox Has New Next-Gen IP , More Borderlands2 DLC   Gearbox Has New Next-Gen IP , More Borderlands2 DLC EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:08 pm

This is epic, so happy that there is more dlc planned! I'm sure I mentioned it too Publik that I thought they would release more DLC outside the season pass, but when everyone was saying this was the last I thought it was. So happy, Smile

Just need an Xbox now, lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA

Gearbox Has New Next-Gen IP , More Borderlands2 DLC
Page 1 of 1