Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?

Go down 
+4
CommanderSkimpy
OneXGunn
Phenom 247
ThePublicNME
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? Empty
PostSubject: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:28 am

I'm already an Xbox One owner, but I was wondering how MS's purchase of Gears will effect the console war?

Has this latest news swayed your decision over which next gen console you were getting?

I have to say that the prospect of Halo & the possibility of Gears played a massive part in my choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:22 am

The only thing weighing in on my decision right now is moolah...lol

Having said that, I was always leaning the XB1 direction, cuz that's how I roll!  Cool 
Back to top Go down
OneXGunn
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
OneXGunn

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 23
Gamertag : OneXGunn
GOW cash : 27

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:47 am

I know a few of my friends are planning on getting an XB1 since the Gears release, but I understand the price gap.

I feel MS would have had much better sales if they offered a cheaper, no-kinect system.
Although, I have to say the kinect integrates into the Xbox One alot more than the 360.
Back to top Go down
CommanderSkimpy
Locust Bait
Locust Bait
CommanderSkimpy

Number of posts : 218
Gamertag : CommanderSkimpy
GOW cash : 240

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:08 am

Was never a question I doubt. I knew gears would be coming to next gen so it was always xbone for me. :p Hopefully get one in the next month or two as titanfall is coming out!
Back to top Go down
OneXGunn
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
OneXGunn

Number of posts : 23
Gamertag : OneXGunn
GOW cash : 27

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:19 am

Luckily, I was able to pre-order early enough that I didnt put much down per paycheck, so I was able to have Day One.
Back to top Go down
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

Number of posts : 255
Gamertag : xReviveMeFoolx
GOW cash : 262

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:45 am

I have an Xbox One but I guess in all reality there was never really an option for me. All my friends that I play with are on Xbox so even when I was ticked at Microsoft for some of their policies getting a PS4 wasn't an option. I've made some great friends on Xbl and I wasn't going to give them up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xReviveMeFoolx?feature=mhee
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:55 am

^^ too true Nuka.
Made some good friends on Xbl. Didn't even consider the PS4.
And have to say I glad I got my XB1 cause Dead Rising is awesome and with Titanfall, Destiny, Halo and now Gears ooooohhhhh yeeaahh! No other choice!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:03 am

I'm looking forward to Titanfall, The Division, Sunset Overdrive and the next Gears. I currently have BF4 and Forza. I've played Forza the most and I have enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:21 am

Publik has Forza but can't say i've even looked at it. My driving in real life is bad enough, nevermind on games  lol! 

Not seen Sunset Overdrive or the Division, shall havve a butchers now.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:30 am

I'm also looking forward to a Borderlands 3 announcement. That will happen... right.... I mean it will won't it?  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:37 am

Ok those games look amazeballs! Good job i don't go out much  lol! 

Can't see them not doing a Borderlands 3. Loved 2!!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:38 am

xReviveMeFoolx wrote:
I'm also looking forward to a Borderlands 3 announcement. That will happen... right.... I mean it will won't it?  Shocked 

Please let them realize how badly we need BL3, please!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:50 am

We should just start bombarding gearbox and 2k on twitter. That'll make them do it. Lol
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:56 am

^^ lol! YEAH! totally should!
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:22 am

Phenom 247 wrote:
xReviveMeFoolx wrote:

After the success of Borderlands 2 it was never a doubt they would release a 3rd plus more, but just to make you feel better I hunted this news article out that I saw awhile back, it was published in Oct 2012!

"The first Borderlands was a risky move by Gearbox Software, introducing a game no one has ever seen before. The sales were average, not great. Yet Gearbox decided to develop a sequel: Borderlands 2.

Borderlands 2 is a great success, and has topped many sales charts. Whereas Borderlands 1 had a rough start, Borderlands 2 had a great release and sold many of copies. So this time around, it isn't weird that Gearbox Software has a sequel planned..

Anthony Burch, head writer at Gearbox Software, said that Borderlands 3 is planned. Gearbox Software is, according to him, already exchanging ideas about a third part in the series. Gearbox hasn't announced anything more on the subject. However, after the successful release of Borderlands 2, it would be a surprise if they would not make Borderlands 3."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:38 am

DaveChaos85 wrote:
Phenom 247 wrote:
xReviveMeFoolx wrote:

After the success of Borderlands 2 it was never a doubt they would release a 3rd plus more, but just to make you feel better I hunted this news article out that I saw awhile back, it was published in Oct 2012!

"The first Borderlands was a risky move by Gearbox Software, introducing a game no one has ever seen before. The sales were average, not great. Yet Gearbox decided to develop a sequel: Borderlands 2.

Borderlands 2 is a great success, and has topped many sales charts. Whereas Borderlands 1 had a rough start, Borderlands 2 had a great release and sold many of copies. So this time around, it isn't weird that Gearbox Software has a sequel planned..

Anthony Burch, head writer at Gearbox Software, said that Borderlands 3 is planned. Gearbox Software is, according to him, already exchanging ideas about a third part in the series. Gearbox hasn't announced anything more on the subject. However, after the successful release of Borderlands 2, it would be a surprise if they would not make Borderlands 3."

Oh that's good news! Now that I'm really thinking about it they did set up the end of 2 wide open for a BL3. I'm ready for it... Totally! Thanks for sharing that article  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
mmartina
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
mmartina

Number of posts : 241
Gamertag : OujaStrike
GOW cash : 260

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:51 am

i was always going to get the Xbox first almost i always play games on xbox the playstaion is for exclusives, my PS3 collects dust
Back to top Go down
http://oujastrikeblogs.wordpress.com/
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:05 am

Yeah, I actually boxed my PS3 back up and put it away. Less clutter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?   Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has the Latest News Made Your Decision Over Xbox One Easier?
Page 1 of 1