Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More GTA V news

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

More GTA V news Empty
PostSubject: More GTA V news   More GTA V news EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:46 am

Grand Theft Auto V Is coming to Xbox One (and PS4). We've seen the teaser trailer, and drooled over the graphics upgrades, but we haven't heard much in terms of actual facts.

Gamescom has changed that... to an extent.

We've had a few titbits about save transfers from last gen, and about what to expect from the new game.

The biggest news was that we've now had confirmation that all multiplayer progress from Xbox 360 or PS3 can be transferred over to your Xbox One version. Although it wasn't formally stated, it's a good bet that the same will apply to the PS4 and PC versions.

It should be noted that the same has not been said of single player progress. Given that multiplayer characters are stored on the servers and single player progress is stored on tour hard drive, we expect single player progress will not get the same option. Having said that, why are you thinking about spending £50 if you're not going to go through the story again!

In terms of what to expect from the next gen version of the games, Take-Two boss Strauss Zelnick has promised that it will exceed expectations.

Speaking to MCV at gamescom he said

"They want to blow consumers away. Whatever the expectation is, they want to exceed it. When you see GTA 5 on next-gen, I want you to tell me whether it is or isn’t better than your expectation. I can guarantee it will be better.

One way to look at it is that 34m copies have been sold, but there’s 7bn people on Earth. So we have over 6.9bn people left to address. It’s a massive market and an amazing title. GTA is the standard bearer in the industry. How can you buy a next-gen console and not want to play GTA on it?"

GTA V releases on next gen this autumn.

Will you be picking it up? Did you play it before? Are you getting sick of last gen ports yet?

[Via: XboxMad.net]

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

More GTA V news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More GTA V news   More GTA V news EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:07 am

I loved it, and will probably get it, but I'm not excited for it.

The only re-master I want is Gears.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

More GTA V news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More GTA V news   More GTA V news EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:23 am

I'm mainly excited for the online rather then the single player, which I'll play at some point for the achievements, the remaks I'm really waiting for at Mass Effect/ Borderlands & Gears Of War!! If I can have all those franchises remastered I'll be a very happy chappy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

More GTA V news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More GTA V news   More GTA V news EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:59 am

Borderlands on XB1 would be SICK!

I'll prolly pick this up, mainly cuz I still haven't finished it on the 360...lol
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

More GTA V news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More GTA V news   More GTA V news EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Not going to get it tired of GTA to me its lost it touch that's just my opinion on it tho
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
Sponsored content

More GTA V news Empty
PostSubject: Re: More GTA V news   More GTA V news Empty

Back to top Go down

More GTA V news
Page 1 of 1