Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What i thought about the story line (little spoilers)

Go down 
+2
ClayCarmine
SPARTANxPR0DIGY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SPARTANxPR0DIGY
New Recruit
New Recruit
SPARTANxPR0DIGY

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 4
Gamertag : SPARTANxPR0DIGY
GOW cash : 10

What i thought about the story line (little spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: What i thought about the story line (little spoilers)   What i thought about the story line (little spoilers) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:29 pm

it was good but clayton should have taken Doms spot in the squad and they should have made him realy BAD ASS

there should have been more story line to the past of Samantha Byrne

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: What i thought about the story line (little spoilers)   What i thought about the story line (little spoilers) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:15 pm

I don't think the story line was explained enough, needed more depth in my opinion Sad
Back to top Go down
firefightCONNOR
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 5
GOW cash : 7

PostSubject: Re: What i thought about the story line (little spoilers)   What i thought about the story line (little spoilers) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:01 am

Yeah, I agree Clayton should have taken Dom' spot over Jace, I really didn't like his character (just the fact that he wasn't 3-dimensional at all). Would have loved to have some more Carmine family. I didn't like how in Act III, Clayton disappears, only to show up again in the finale.
Back to top Go down
YOUNG MONEY 511
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
YOUNG MONEY 511

Number of posts : 238
GOW cash : 101

PostSubject: Re: What i thought about the story line (little spoilers)   What i thought about the story line (little spoilers) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:38 am

lets all stop being fan boys and accept the campaign sucked
Back to top Go down
dudemaster12
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
dudemaster12

Number of posts : 67
Gamertag : Dudemaster12
GOW cash : 82

PostSubject: Re: What i thought about the story line (little spoilers)   What i thought about the story line (little spoilers) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:16 am

ClayCarmine wrote:
I don't think the story line was explained enough, needed more depth in my opinion Sad
I agree! This campaign felt rushed IMO. Too much to fit in but not enough time to do it in. I think they were scared of making the campaign too long, which I can understand, but I would have kept playing. I find the Gears Universe very compelling and I would have played the campaign even if it were several hours longer and I would have enjoyed it.

Clayton was the biggest Disappointment for me in this campaign. I already said my piece about that in another post though Smile Same with my thoughts on Jace.
http://gearsofwarzone.niceboard.org/t874-things-you-like-and-dislike

Back to top Go down
dudemaster12
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
dudemaster12

Number of posts : 67
Gamertag : Dudemaster12
GOW cash : 82

PostSubject: Re: What i thought about the story line (little spoilers)   What i thought about the story line (little spoilers) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:20 am

Also I just found this article which I found summed things up pretty well. *Huge Spoilers if you haven't finished the campaign*

http://www.gamesradar.com/why-gears-war-3-spider-man-3-video-games/?page=1
Back to top Go down
YOUNG MONEY 511
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
YOUNG MONEY 511

Number of posts : 238
GOW cash : 101

PostSubject: Re: What i thought about the story line (little spoilers)   What i thought about the story line (little spoilers) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:29 pm

PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED CAMPAIGN AS IT IS A SPOILER

I think it was dumb how they killed dom of by act 3... they should have waited till the end tbh.... would have made a good ending and killing him of by act 3 is way to early.

Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: What i thought about the story line (little spoilers)   What i thought about the story line (little spoilers) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:48 am

Funny, I really enjoyed it and still do. Though I would love to have some more backstory and more of Carmine in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: What i thought about the story line (little spoilers)   What i thought about the story line (little spoilers) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:34 am

Cheers for posting the link to that article dudemaster12, it's correct in all of it's points. The new characters had little or no contribution. I mean we had waited so long to see if carmine would die in the 3rd one and we expected that he would be an important character throughout but he was barely in it and jace? What did he actually do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What i thought about the story line (little spoilers)   What i thought about the story line (little spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

What i thought about the story line (little spoilers)
Page 1 of 1