Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game

Go down 
+2
ThePublicNME
mike123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mike123
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 4
GOW cash : 10

Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game Empty
PostSubject: Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game   Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:19 am

Hey, I think all you people that defend the sawed-off are just plain stupid. Do you want to know what the hell a sawed-off shotgun is??? Let me tell you, it is a F***ing d*mn power weapon that is what it is. Should everybody spawn loaded with a boomshot, h*ll no. I thoroughly enjoyed wingman in gears 2 happily destroying most teams no matter how bad my team mate is being able to win a match with all the kills, u know why because i am a gears captain and better than everyone else. I come to gears 3 and find out that wingman can be made unplayable if you play the wrong noobs. I have my gnasher out and find that a team of noobsboth equipt with sawed off and sometime a1 with a retro lance. they will camp behind a d*mn wall forever until another team comes up behind you with the same sh*t weapons, so u r trapped. u get sc**wed everytime. I have to say the the best gametype for gears (wingman has been ruin because of sawed off) their is some ways around it in other gametypes, but wingman and if i cannot play wingman the game i loved, the other game types are just not the same. And what happened to just being skilled at gears and making people miss by wall bouncing/dodging, now u can dodge and wall bounce all you want sawed off still wins. In a battle with 2 people against yourself and you have the skill to win possibly against both at once if they have normal weapons out, guess what mr sawed off will come up behind u and blow u away in his sleep. in closing, sawed off is a power weapon and should be a map based weapon especially in ranked and wingman. Down 13 to 3 in a wingman match, leave it to me i can find a way to win by using skill and smarts. still rape at gears 3 but wingman is not the same because of sawed up coming from both sides of u. Sum up of all things that epic would fix if they were smart seriously, i hope they listen to me because i consider myself a gears pro. 1. sawed off(need i say more) get it out period or in some game types or put it as a map based weapon. 2. why are game types so short (especially execution/warzone) three rounds, really i win that crap in 2 minutes, it is rediculouse. 3. noobs should not be able to camp behind a wall with sawed off and make it impossible for you to go around and get them.4. i know retro lancer is supposed to be powerful but i have been downedd with a few bullet from it before i swear that is too powerful, this is gears not cod, mind u i am amazing at cod aswell... have gone 30-0 free for all numerouse times. ne ways. apart from these things, u got yourself a perfect game. EPIC U LISTEN TO ME, U WILL READ THIS AND REALIZE THIS MAKES SENSE, THESE THINGS U HAVE DONE TO THE GAME HAVE RUINED MANY CRUCIAL AREAS OF THE GAME MOSTLY IN WINGMAN in other game types i can still destroy everyone finishing games with like 22-4 kdr in team deathmatch, i am not just being stupid from going to close, i am being trapped in wingman in many cases. At the least take i out of wingman NOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!! GETTTTT ITTTT THHHEEEE F************************ out. please and thank u. AND just because people have not voted for the pole does not mean people are not sick of sawed off. everyone i know hates it. hates it hates it heates it. Facebook group as well. this is a big problem even though it has not blown up in your face yet.LISTEN, who put this crap in the game, were u high??? k thanks. hate it, love the new gameplay hate swed off and retro lancer in some cases,
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game   Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:38 am

lol!

I was going to post a rage like this last night cos I hate the dam Sawed off Shotgun too

So thumbs up to your post

Also removed your other 2 copied posts please don't do that thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Mike NFCT
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 118
Gamertag : Mike NFCT
GOW cash : 136

PostSubject: Re: Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game   Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:47 am

YES! + ∞

I vote MIKE123 for my president! And that means a lot coming from a Mike, no? Razz

I say Mike123, read my post about Broken Multiplayer? Tell me what other points do you share my sentiments on. Mikes are mad around here huh? Don't funk with Mikes Epic, because we are so mad and we might actually come there and smack whoever made the SOS. I'm not kidding.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game   Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:17 am

I find the Gnasher worse. I can drop Sawed-Off rushers quicker than Gnashers with my Hammerburst because they need to get in Melee-range. Though I prefer to play CtL Anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
SuperAznStoner
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 37
Gamertag : SuperAznStoner
GOW cash : 39

PostSubject: Re: Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game   Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:58 am

im starting to get very curious as to the level and stats of all the people who really really hate on the SOS. for a gun thats so broke(and it is very OP im not denying that) and ruining so many peoples time im doing just fine with my trusty gnasher and im 75% of the time with randoms.
Back to top Go down
GreasedUpKoala
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
GreasedUpKoala

Number of posts : 36
Gamertag : BoomItsJacob
GOW cash : 54

PostSubject: Re: Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game   Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:01 pm

im just gunna say it.....i love the sawed off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game   Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Sawed off Ruining Wingman Especially/and Game
Page 1 of 1