Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Help Support This Everyone!!**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MintuL
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 6

Please Help Support This Everyone!!** Empty
PostSubject: Please Help Support This Everyone!!**   Please Help Support This Everyone!!** EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:57 am

Youtube Video Can Be Found Here!!!!

Hey guys I'm just going to drop a little story. My friend Disarrays started uploading videos to youtube a while back and wasn't getting to many views but was still having a good time making videos and seeing his finished product. Recently Myself and Disarrays partnered up to create a Youtube channel that contained Halo (myself) and Gears content. I quickly got 2 decent videos out there with 100+ views to bring in some Halo viewers and show them that I will be reliable on putting out content. Disarrays thinks that mainly Halo people are coming to our channel so he shouldn't be putting out any Gears content but I think he shouldn't lose track of whats fun for him. So please comment this video saying you play Gears and want to see Commentaries, Gameplays, Montages, Tips and Tricks, etc and Sunscribe if you like!

Thanks Everyone,

MintuL

tldr - Comment on the Youtube Video Above and Support my Cause
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Support This Everyone!!**   Please Help Support This Everyone!!** EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:06 pm

yh im up, first i need to find a way to make youtube work here...
Back to top Go down
Dylanciaran
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : DARK
Number of posts : 3
Gamertag : dylanciaran
GOW cash : 5

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Support This Everyone!!**   Please Help Support This Everyone!!** EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:43 am

DUDE GEARS ROCKS TELL YOUR FRIEND HE IS BEING SILLY IT IS JUST THE WRONG TIME BECAUSE EVERYONE IS POSTING GEARS VIDEOS NOW A DAYS SO YOUR FRIEND SHOULDN'T BE WORRIED BUT IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE Shoot Twisted Evil Suspect Chainsaw Suspect No lol!
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Support This Everyone!!**   Please Help Support This Everyone!!** EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:41 pm

moved to the correct area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Support This Everyone!!**   Please Help Support This Everyone!!** Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Help Support This Everyone!!**
Page 1 of 1