Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers

Go down 
+3
v Wookiee v
you got ownedzz
iTz gEnErIkNaMe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iTz gEnErIkNaMe
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers Empty
PostSubject: Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers   Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:41 am

I'm a college-going gamer (been at this gaming thing for a long time) who has recently got into playing Gears online. I have a group of people that I've played with for 4+ years, but few of them have transitioned to Gears with me.

I currently have a 1.4 K/D, but this is gradually improving bit by bit. (I started off with an 0.9 K/D and have managed to surmount that.) I've used all of this game's weapons and am developing adaptability to each (as well as adaptability in countering each). I've learned to spot consistently in recent times and am great at being a good teammate, but I've found that most people on XBL aren't the same in that regard.

Thus, I came here looking for people to play with. Your group certainly does not need to fulfill all of the criteria below, but if you think you are a good match for me, by all means link me to your site and / or tryouts section:

- Above average intelligence, skills; is willing to teach if far above my level
- Relatively mature, at least in comparison to most XBL people
- May play a few GB matches but is not competitive ("having a life" not required, however)
- Plays other games (i.e. COD)
- Tight-knit community / group, at least somewhat selective in membership
- Has a variety of playstyles, and are willing to do crazy stuff every now and then
- Does not require name change
Back to top Go down
iTz gEnErIkNaMe
New Recruit
New Recruit

GOW cash : 4

PostSubject: Re: Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers   Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:42 am

Oh, and my W/L is 1.9 if you need that too. I do disconnect quite a bit when playing with randoms, however, so that may be factored in (don't know how the Gears 3 W/L system works)
Back to top Go down
you got ownedzz
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
you got ownedzz

Clan : XGL
Number of posts : 40
Gamertag : you got ownedzz
GOW cash : 21

PostSubject: Re: Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers   Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:45 am

ive got the same story as you really, but i jus got gears 3, my kd on gears 2 is around 1.5, but i going to put in the practice and try get it to a two on gears 3, please reply if you got any questions or if i can join

(im quite tactical so i win games)

also got two friens i play games with who are interested in joining a clan (played with em about 4 years too)
Back to top Go down
you got ownedzz
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
you got ownedzz

Clan : XGL
Number of posts : 40
Gamertag : you got ownedzz
GOW cash : 21

PostSubject: Re: Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers   Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:52 am

to answer the rest of the questions im mature and i am intelligent (not to be big headed)
yeah i play cod, battle field, pretty much anything, not bothered about name, and i do crazy stuff in games but it still works somehow.

are you start a clan or are u looking for people.
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers   Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:08 am

Well, Gears of War 3 chat forum is a gaming community. We could start up a gaming group?

We will have to ask Ninja.

But I'm the type of player who plays better when I talk shit. I mean a lot of shit. That's just how I am lol. To the other team of course not my team.. My friends seem to think it's funny.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
SavageGhost
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
SavageGhost

Number of posts : 32
Gamertag : SAVAGE GHOSTz
GOW cash : 54

PostSubject: Re: Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers   Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:59 am

hey guys im building a clan. send me a PM if you'd like to be one of the first 5 founders!
Back to top Go down
Grafey
New Recruit
New Recruit

Gamertag : Grafey
GOW cash : 2

PostSubject: Re: Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers   Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:53 pm

Hey guys, first post for me. Like what was said above, I am about a 2.0 K/D ratio. Last time I checked and a 2.3 W/L ratio in TD. On King of the Hill about a 1.4 and only a 0.9 W/L ratio. I enjoy both TD and KOTH. I am not bragging, just been playing this game from the beginning and never tried to join any clan. I played the hell out of the beta and think my style has developed over the past few years. I enjoy rushing power weapons, not that I ever need or want them, I just know who is who and running toward them to control a game. Above all I really would like to join a clan this time around and work with people that enjoy winning and maybe talking smack or having fun. I am a little older - 32 with a wife, no kids yet.

XBL GT -- Grafey
Back to top Go down
Grafey
New Recruit
New Recruit

Gamertag : Grafey

PostSubject: Re: Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers   Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Also forgot to say, I work full time. So the only times I can play are at night M-Th usually at 1am to 3am. Then on the weekends I am an open book, hope there is a good group that can find me online and play.
Back to top Go down
Pdsc5
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 1

PostSubject: Looking for people to game with.   Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Hey, im looking for people to plays gears 3 online with. Getting really tired of randoms who dont talk and dont work together as a team. I am currently a lvl 61 with a 1.9 k/d. If you want to play the just add me on xbl my gamertag is:
Sword Of Kane

Back to top Go down
PANiiK ATT4CK
New Recruit
New Recruit

Gamertag : PANiiK ATT4CK

PostSubject: Re: Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers   Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:27 am

Hey mee too just looking for people to play with I'm a level 53 with a 1.6 kd so I think I'm average :p
Gamertag-PANiiK ATTACK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers   Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for team of non-competitive but above average gamers
Page 1 of 1